Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest hatem garrincha

Pardew gave a good occasion to some harsh HBA opponents in the french football "press" (it generally designates a few pubications on line which make a lot of grammar and orthography errors  and employ "journalists" who never play football in their all life) to mock Hatem.

I selected one title particularly : <<Ben Arfa humilated by his manager>>  :lol: (they're laughing saying Lovenkrands was preferred to HBA)

That's just journalistic mischief making.

And that will continue, for sure. It's easy for them : Newcastle is not as covered as the top 4 teams in the PL are (not the same TV coverage for example) and the numerous lectors of these sites don't necessarily read the news from english press.

:shifty:

Sorry for the bad english man, I'm "speaking" without google translate  :)

Please, can you give me the correct formulation  ?

Guest mimifrench

So, you'll be all ok to put him straight in the starting XI against Spurs without any games "in his legs" ?

That's completely insane ! Even Marveaux is in the reserve team...

Pardew gave a good occasion to some harsh HBA opponents in the french football "press" (it generally designates a few pubications on line which make a lot of grammar and orthography errors  and employ "journalists" who never play football in their all life) to mock Hatem.

I selected one title particularly : <<Ben Arfa humilated by his manager>>  :lol: (they're laughing saying Lovenkrands was preferred to HBA)

And that will continue, for sure. It's easy for them : Newcastle is not as covered as the top 4 teams in the PL are (not the same TV coverage for example) and the numerous lectors of these sites don't necessarily read the news from english press.

1 Manchester United 7 6 1 0 19 19

2 Manchester City 7 6 1 0 18 19

3 Chelsea 7 5 1 1 9 16

4 Newcastle United 7 4 3 0 5 15

:coolsmiley:

Amazed he's not in the reserve team just as it was a suprise that he didn't play last week aswell.  Surely while he's building up fitness in training he needs some match time just to get his match fitness and sharpness up.  Plus while you don't want to him gettin whacked you want him getting tackled and been able to overcome challenges,  even just to help is mental side of the game.

Guest hatem garrincha

1 Manchester United 7 6 1 0 19 19

2 Manchester City 7 6 1 0 18 19

3 Chelsea 7 5 1 1 9 16

4 Newcastle United 7 4 3 0 5 15

:coolsmiley:

Ah ok, I see what you mean, but NUFC is still not covered as the likes of ManU, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham...

Is it different in England ?

Guest mimifrench

Please, tell me you don't consider the "10 sport" as a newspaper... It's almost the French football dustbin.

Guest hatem garrincha

Please, tell me you don't consider the "10 sport" as a newspaper... It's almost the French football dustbin.

Of course I don't...but...but..."Le 10 sport" (and similars...) have a lot of readers...

Guest mimifrench

Of course I don't...but...but..."Le 10 sport" (and similars...) have a lot of readers...

Not sure about that.

Surely/Mostly stupid readers then...

Guest hatem garrincha

Not sure about that.

Surely/Mostly stupid readers then...

They have. Otherwise, they would have disapeared.............................

Amazed he's not in the reserve team just as it was a suprise that he didn't play last week aswell.  Surely while he's building up fitness in training he needs some match time just to get his match fitness and sharpness up.  Plus while you don't want to him gettin whacked you want him getting tackled and been able to overcome challenges,  even just to help is mental side of the game.

Indeed, very odd.