Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

Valencia isn't shit but he is very one dimensional because he is all about his pace and as long as you have that you can deal with him because he pretty much never comes in on his left even yesterday ashley cole did well whenever they were facing each other but i don't know he seemed a little distracted which you can because the way he lazed around not tracking valencia was unlike cole .

If i remember clichy completely kept him quiet at old trafford because he could match him for pace as he is quicker and ashley cole on form has done so in the past also,armand traore in said to the 2nd or 3rd fastest player at arsenal and we are in need of a left and he clearly isn't going to play for arsenal.

So assuming this goes through without a hitch, are people expecting any other players to follow?

Maybe a cheapo left back for me

That's one hell of an assumption. ???

...and yes Chris said we need at least another defender.

Anyone else just in the Northumberland street Greggs about 10 mins ago??!!? I'm sure it was Ben Arfa kicking off with the wifey behind the counter cause he wanted the meal deal for £2.99 but she was saying he had the wrong drink for the meal deal. He looked well pissed off like. In the end he just went for the steak bake and Ribena.

Anyone else just in the Northumberland street Greggs about 10 mins ago??!!? I'm sure it was Ben Arfa kicking off with the wifey behind the counter cause he wanted the meal deal for £2.99 but she was saying he had the wrong drink for the meal deal. He looked well pissed off like. In the end he just went for the steak bake and Ribena.

Was it a Halal steak?.

Just had my first look at this lad on Youtube.

Looks like we've signed another Guttierez.

Can't shoot and can't cross but runs like the clappers and wins free kicks.

Dont judge him from the tube, both ways that is!

His crossing and shooting is better than Jonas' like. He's definitely not as rough around the edges technically as Jonas is.

Guest zinaldo1982

You must be mad,ben arfa can actually dribble,jonas is like a taller version of tevez but without the skill and imagination but the same drive and work ethic,ben arfa is one of the most skilled players in the world,can shoot if given a chance but is also has a very good passing range and vision,all you need is people to make runs and hopefully he will see them and play you through.

and this is why we don't rely on youtube

You must be mad,ben arfa can actually dribble,jonas is like a taller version of tevez but without the skill and imagination but the same drive and work ethic,ben arfa is one of the most skilled players in the world,can shoot if given a chance but is also has a very good passing range and vision,all you need is people to make runs and hopefully he will see them and play you through.

You hurt my brain.  No offence.

Guest zinaldo1982

On the right instead of rubbish routledge who should come on when players are tired so he can run at them,because he offers nothing apart from being quick or behind caroll as an attacking mid he can play through balls to the likes of gutierrez and routly.

On the right instead of rubbish routledge who should come on when players are tired so he can run at them,because he offers nothing apart from being quick or behind caroll as an attacking mid he can play through balls to the likes of gutierrez and routly.

Dunno about that, Routledge is a danger, and can put some decent crosses in, better than Jonas at them that's for sure.

So he cab play in the middle, say replacing Nolan?

Guest zinaldo1982

But people are saying that nolan would never be dropped and gutierrez is too much of a big player to be left out as well so routly sorry.

Guest zinaldo1982

So it is 1 millions pounds we are paying to bring him here,judging by what francefootball have on their website.