Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

Someone can have a bit of fun,ok i see you going to football training,hopefully when i come back we would have wrapped this up.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/20100809_170629_om-et-newcastle-ok-pour-ben-arfa.html

Same story, but seems official now, as if the news has just been confirmed 100%.

Still don't understand what "terms" we have to agree with the player, unless it's things like bonuses for goals scored etc.

The two clubs found an agreement for a loan paying one season of 1,2 million euros, matched at the end of the season of an option to buy whose amount was not revealed.

The price just keeps going up.

Assuming this happens, I'd like to hear Baba's opinion on how he'd be for us.

BABA!

We need a symbol to shine into the sky when we want Baba's opinion... like the bat signal.

How bout this?:

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/Yakubu-miss415.jpg

You must be mad,ben arfa can actually dribble,jonas is like a taller version of tevez but without the skill and imagination but the same drive and work ethic,ben arfa is one of the most skilled players in the world,can shoot if given a chance but is also has a very good passing range and vision,all you need is people to make runs and hopefully he will see them and play you through.

I know nowt about him but it's funny that only us and some small German club are after "one of the most skilled players in the world " !!

Guest firetotheworks

Assuming this happens, I'd like to hear Baba's opinion on how he'd be for us.

BABA!

We need a symbol to shine into the sky when we want Baba's opinion... like the bat signal.

Or an email. :shifty:

I don't watch any Spanish or Italian football, but French football always has a place in my heart as I'm an 1/8 French.

He is technically a very, very gifted player. He is a great dribbler, passer and crosser of the ball but as you would probably expect he creates a whole lot more goals than he scores. I've only ever seen him play on the left, for both Lyon and Marseille, but I reckon he'd be just as good on the right or possibly in the hole.

However, he has a bad attitude. This is something that I've always thought would hold him back (this has clearly happened at Marseille). I can see Hughton playing him as an impact sub to start, though I do doubt his ability in a central role behind the strikers. I simply think he'll get bullied out of games, thus affecting his already shit attitude.

I don't watch any Spanish or Italian football, but French football always has a place in my heart as I'm an 1/8 French.

He is technically a very, very gifted player. He is a great dribbler, passer and crosser of the ball but as you would probably expect he creates a whole lot more goals than he scores. I've only ever seen him play on the left, for both Lyon and Marseille, but I reckon he'd be just as good on the right or possibly in the hole.

However, he has a bad attitude. This is something that I've always thought would hold him back (this has clearly happened at Marseille). I can see Hughton playing him as an impact sub to start, though I do doubt his ability in a central role behind the strikers. I simply think he'll get bullied out of games, thus affecting his already shit attitude.

You're about as french as me ffs.  :lol:

You're about as french as me ffs.  :lol:

I'll have you know I'm very proud about the French part of my ancestry.  :coolsmiley:

Guest firetotheworks

Having done a few Dennis Wise cyber-shouting mishez, I've come to the premature conclusion that he's the amalgamation of N'Zogbia, Dyer, and Jonas.

Having done a few Dennis Wise cyber-shouting mishez, I've come to the premature conclusion that he's the amalgamation of N'Zogbia, Dyer, and Jonas.

A moody French git who gets injured all the time and has no end product? :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

A moody French git who gets injured all the time and has no end product? :undecided:

The directness of Charlie, the byline work of Dyer, and the 'where the fuck is he going'-ness of Jonas.

Guest palnese

Presumably if we are paying a loan fee he can't be recalled to Marseille at all during the season

correct