Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

why have 3 people posted the same article man? 

the same article from the Star :facepalm:

Fail.

fail what, 3 people posted the same shit article from the Star didn't they?

Math fail.

Five posted the Star article. Three posted the Goal.com article.

Is the correct answer.

why have 3 people posted the same article man? 

the same article from the Star :facepalm:

Fail.

fail what, 3 people posted the same shit article from the Star didn't they?

Math fail.

Five posted the Star article. Three posted the Goal.com article.

:lol: ha ha, gotcha!  i am shit at maths mind

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2010/20100810_080605_luis-fabiano-va-signer-a-l-om.html

Werder Bremen seriously interested. The planed meeting with us and Marseille today is cancelled, and a new meeting should take place in France on Friday. They want to try to convince him to stay in France(?).

I just don't see what other clubs would see in him. He has good footwork, but is not particularly creative doesn't work for the team and is a right moody fucker. YouTube and FM agree with me on this.

If Jonas was a moody so-and-so who didn't track back but could do the  FIFA skill moves then you have Ben Arfa.

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2010/20100810_080605_luis-fabiano-va-signer-a-l-om.html

Werder Bremen seriously interested. The planed meeting with us and Marseille today is cancelled, and a new meeting should take place in France on Friday. They want to try to convince him to stay in France(?).

I just don't see what other clubs would see in him. He has good footwork, but is not particularly creative doesn't work for the team and is a right moody fucker. YouTube and FM agree with me on this.

If Jonas was a moody so-and-so who didn't track back but could do the  FIFA skill moves then you have Ben Arfa.

Not many clubs do want him, for the reasons that you state. We seem to be going ahead on the belief that he can change.

Nothing's going to happen until the player returns from the international squad. In the meantime, Marseilles might well be hoping to persuade him out of the move. It's pretty clear they're not happy with it, and it's the player who's digging his heels in.