Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Oh dear me! Fanboys must have alarms set on the Ben Arfa thread.

I think quite a few of you will actually do yourself an injury when he gets his next goal.

You'll need heavy duty wipers on your screens to remove all the

So sad the youth of today lacking so much objectivity and unable to muster any sensible comments other than "burn the witch"!

Oh dear :)

don't change a team that got us where we are?

So you'd keep Ryan Taylor in even though he was shown up completely on Saturday?

Hold on a minute. This is the same Ryan Taylor who has gained us quite a few points recently? Drop him for a couple of mistakes under pressure against the leagues best team? Drop the fella whose done so well for the last 10 games for a young kid who is untried or tested in the prem?

I was fucking sure he was taking the piss when he backed up his argument for benching Ben Arfa was that we should go back to the undefeated side. What in the absolute fuck is he on? :lol:

So come on then, who would you leave out?

Best, Ba, Obertan?

Obertan.

Drop him for a couple of mistakes under pressure against the leagues best team?

Well when next game is against another game where he'll be pressured like that again there is logic, though ultimately it is also the wrong time to be testing out Santon, so it can go either way for me. I'd probably keep Raylor but tell Jonas to be especially defensive. As I've said before this is the flipside of Pardew's style of keeping together winning side in form, I approve mostly, but then you do get in trouble when you haven't bedded in a potential improvement when form dips when you least want it to.

I was fucking sure he was taking the piss when he backed up his argument for benching Ben Arfa was that we should go back to the undefeated side. What in the absolute fuck is he on? :lol:

Best, Ba, Obertan?

Obertan.

But he has already made it clear to Pardew he doesn't want to play on the wing.

Best, Ba, Obertan?

Obertan.

But he has already made it clear to Pardew he doesn't want to play on the wing.

Depending on the opp and the form of Obertan (mostly shit) Best (bit of a plodder but has made the most of his limitations), Afra has to start games. We haven't even seen his real top gear stuff. IMO has to be in the side from now on...HAS TO. :)

don't change a team that got us where we are?

So you'd keep Ryan Taylor in even though he was shown up completely on Saturday?

Hold on a minute. This is the same Ryan Taylor who has gained us quite a few points recently? Drop him for a couple of mistakes under pressure against the leagues best team? Drop the fella whose done so well for the last 10 games for a young kid who is untried or tested in the prem?

Same lad that would have been a hell of a lot more exposed had it not been for the chap playing in front of him on the left wing.  Forgot his name again?  Who is it?