Who should partner Campbell this season? OLD THREAD ALERT

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Against the poorer teams where it'll be more of a scrap I'd consider putting Williamson and Campbell in. Birmingham managed to do well with two taller, slower centre backs last season. No reason why we can't.

Dann and Johnston are PL class, Williamson isn't.

Against the poorer teams where it'll be more of a scrap I'd consider putting Williamson and Campbell in. Birmingham managed to do well with two taller, slower centre backs last season. No reason why we can't.

How do you know?

Out of interest, did you think that last season before Dann and Johnson played?

Haven't you realised who you're asking this of?

Yes but I was hoping that his flat mate had a season ticket at St Andrews last season, and another two at the Ricoh Arena and Ninian Park during the 2008-09 season.

Guest Heneage

Yes but I was hoping that his flat mate had a season ticket at St Andrews last season, and another two at the Ricoh Arena and Ninian Park during the 2008-09 season.

My Cardiff mate rated Johnson highly and said he'd cut it.

As said before, my first port of call would be to get Taylor to RB and give him a sustained run there.

I know it's only on paper but

Taylor--Colo--Campbell--Jose

looks a good defence. The problem being the retention of possession in front of them, of course.

How anyone can go for Taylor over Colo is beyond me. Taylor, like Simpson, is from the school of backing of defenders who are running at him, and just allows them to run all the way into the box! One of my biggest annoyances, and for that reason alone Colo everytime.

How anyone can go for Taylor over Colo is beyond me. Taylor, like Simpson, is from the school of backing of defenders who are running at him, and just allows them to run all the way into the box! One of my biggest annoyances, and for that reason alone Colo everytime.

there will be many on here who dislike taylor for not backing off but lunging in.

Guest neesy111

Colo's had one iffy season and one in which he's been our best player. Taylor hasn't had one single good season in my book. There's not a lot to compare anyway.

iffy ?!?, he was shocking in that first season

i'll reserve judgement until he can do it the premiership which i hope he can

Colo's had one iffy season and one in which he's been our best player. Taylor hasn't had one single good season in my book. There's not a lot to compare anyway.

Shocking in the second half of the season, when everyone's confidence was shot.

I firmly recall he was great towards the start of the season.

I have a lot of hope for Colo, fans at his previous clubs said when we signed him that he was poor in his first season then became a favourite. Hopefully he is just a player that takes a season to settle and adapt.

Shocking in the second half of the season, when everyone's confidence was shot.

I firmly recall he was great towards the start of the season.

"great" has suddently acquired a new meaning.

Guest Roger Kint

Colo wasnt so great in the Wham/Blackburn/Everton games in September and those are just off the top of my head. People seem to link his good performance at OT and gloss over a fair few mistakes over the course of the season. We will have to wait and hope that last year has done him the world of good to adapt to the PL.