Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Guest Heneage

I don't ever refer to Inter as we tbf. Never even close to the same as supporting NUFC.

True, but as you've joked before I'm Mr 33% Italian. I'm not saying I support Juve in the same ways as Newcastle, but I like to see them do well.

I don't ever refer to Inter as we tbf. Never even close to the same as supporting NUFC.

True, but as you've joked before I'm Mr 33% Italian. I'm not saying I support Juve in the same ways as Newcastle, but I like to see them do well.

I look out for and go to Hartlepool's games too, since my family is from there. Other family living in Italy is why I adopted an Italian team, althought it probably should have been Viola.

I like both clubs but I'd never, ever say I supported either at all.

With Mattis it's different since he's not from here, I don't know but I'd guess he's more 50/50.

How's Acquafresca doing nowadays?

Meh. Just getting shunted all over the place. He's back at Cagliari (on loan again I think) where he had his best spell of his career but he's not having an amazing season. Got a few goals in the league iirc. I always quite liked him but I don't think he'll ever be anything more than your run of the mill mid-table striker.

Pity, he looked like a good poacher back in the time, hasn't got enough to his game I guess.

Julio Cesar; Maicon, Ranocchia, Materazzi, Chivu; Zanetti, Thiago Motta, Kharja; Milito, Pazzini, Eto'o. (Orlandoni, Nagatomo, Cambiasso, Obi, Sneijder, Coutinho, Pandev).

Shit just got real.

Sneijder back on the bench. Matrix in defence though, good job Bari are shit.

Guest Heneage

Apologies I meant Sewelly, he doesn't seem to like me much. :lol:

Should be a good game tonight, I caught bits and pieces of Juve last night, they had moments which made you think that they aren't completely fucked.

What is your divide between Inter/Newcastle mattis?

50/50

60/40

70/30...

etc?

How can you put love into a mathematical equation?

I love playing football, i love watching it and i love following Newcastle/Inter the way i follow them

That's what matters to me at least.

Cop out.

:p

Guest Heneage

Meh, Milan hardly did much better. I think those in charge are waiting for the summer to truly evaluate, I can see them purchasing Sorensen.

wrong place yeah

Ha no bother, just thought i'd ask.

That fella Huseklepp that we were meant to be after is on the bench for Bari tonight, just wiki'd him and he hasn't played yet so i'm assuming he must have signed on deadline day, wonder how much that set them back

Probably the wrong place to put this like, but i'm in London next month, would love to get a ticket in the away end for Spurs Milan.

Anyone know how i'd do it, or done similar?

Sold out according to the Milan site.

Huseklepp cost them £1.2m and did sign on deadline day. Only reason I'm watching this shit and he's still not on, let down.

And mattis, who would you want to win if in some alternate dimension we were awesome and got to a CL final to meet Inter?