Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Yep.

Some shocking defending from set pieces today. But on the other side of it Leonardo has Sneijder out of the shell that Benitez seemingly gave him, such a good player when on form. He's also getting more out of Maicon and the other midfielders, plus Pazzini is now there to do what Milito did last season. A title challenge is not out of the question at all.

Was a canny game that. Disappointed to see 5 goals go in but.. meh.. be lucky to finish top 4 this season with this form.

I see you're an Inter fan Sewelly?

Was a canny game that. Disappointed to see 5 goals go in but.. meh.. be lucky to finish top 4 this season with this form.

Not really a fan, just a follower of Italian football and have always followed Inter primarily since around 03 when I bought a shirt.

Not really a fan, just a follower of Italian football and have always followed Inter since around 03.

Fair enough man! Serie A has been pretty damn interesting this season. Reckon Sampwould have been good this year but the transfer window undone that!

Where do you reckon inter will finish this season?

1st  :shifty:

Nah, not sure. I reckon top 2 for sure. As good as Napoli are at the moment I still think it will be a 2 way throw up between Milan and Inter for the title. It would be great for the league if there was a 3 or 4 way title race for the rest of the season though.

Motta has long been a fan of the Mizuno Morelia – for over a decade, in fact - and it seems that the Brazilian Midfielder has been wearing the boots without incentive until this week.

But rather than being paid for something he was already doing, Motta has opted to have his sponsorship fee converted into sports equipment, and donating it to a leading charity in Brazil – The Ana Moser Institute of Sport & Education.

He's a bit of a shit on the pitch, but that's a nice gesture.

Guest Heneage

Cos he was shiiiit at Barca.

Nice dodging of the inter question by Sewelly.  :aww:

I enjoyed tonight's game really good to watch, not so sure about Motta for Italy mind you I was ok with Camorenesi, Amauri  though.  :no:

Guest Heneage

I do really admire Cambiasso. I think him and Sneijder have been two of Madrid's biggest fuck up's in recent times, the fact Inter got both for €20m give me hope for Newcastle getting good deals.

Good to see Juve get a win last night I think it's just in time for Inter Milan a game Juve have done really well in of late.