Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

There doesn't seem to be any type of basic game plan included in Leo's tactics book

He hasn't been here for long though, I'll give him another season before i will want his head

For most of this game and indeed a lot of the time I watch Inter, there's just a distinct lack of movement, speed and cohesion apart from the odd game, or the odd move here and there. Regardless of whether that's symptomatic of Italian football generally, that's a bit worrying for a team who are supposed to be one of the best in the league. Still, as you say, Leo's not had much time there at all.

It also helps when there are players of Sneijder's quality who can stick in a free kick to win a game.

There doesn't seem to be any type of basic game plan included in Leo's tactics book

He hasn't been here for long though, I'll give him another season before i will want his head

:lol:

You're kidding right? He has brought this team back into the title-race. FFS you guys were like 100 points behind Milan and are as of now only 2 points behind.

He will need to get his players to be able to implant his tactics into this team. Players like Chivu, and Stankovic shouldn't be starting.

1-0 Inter always looked likely considering how, for lack of a better word, s*** the game's been for the most part.

Why have Samp struggled so badly this year? Is it just down to the loss of Pazz and Cass?

Yep, Del Neri went to Juve too.

Replacing Pazzini and Cassano with Maccarone and Macheda was never going to end well. :lol:

Economically it would :pow:

Sort of, but losing Cassano for nowt is hardly great economic business is it :lol:

1-0 Inter always looked likely considering how, for lack of a better word, s*** the game's been for the most part.

Why have Samp struggled so badly this year? Is it just down to the loss of Pazz and Cass?

Yep, Del Neri went to Juve too.

Replacing Pazzini and Cassano with Maccarone and Macheda was never going to end well. :lol:

Economically it would :pow:

Sort of, but losing Cassano for nowt is hardly great economic business is it :lol:

They didn't get anything? Bad piece of business :lol:

Yeh went on a free.

I think Leonardo wants to go 4-3-3. He did at Milan but the personnel wasn't right and you had people like Huntelaar on the wing. Same thing here with 3 out and out strikers in a front 3, just doesn't work. Needs players that can play from/cut in from either side... Neymar? Sanchez?

Neymar is a more central type of striker and needs couple of more years even if he's one of the bigger promises in the world right now.

I'd look to sign Sanchez or Ganso. If Kaka can re-gain form I can see Leonardo pursuing him to.

But I'd sign Sanchez no doubt. Very good player and plays out wide cutting inside already doesnt he?

Neymar is a more central type of striker and needs couple of more years even if he's one of the bigger promises in the world right now.

I'd look to sign Sanchez or Ganso. If Kaka can re-gain form I can see Leonardo pursuing him to.

But I'd sign Sanchez no doubt. Very good player and plays out wide cutting inside already doesnt he?

He's been playing through the middle of recent but can play outwide cutting in either side.

He's been playing through the middle of recent but can play outwide cutting in either side.

That's right. Doesn't Udinese play a 3-5-2 with wing-backs? But still

Motta/NewDM (not Tiote ;) )

Sneijder - Cambiasso

Sanchez                    Etoo

Pazzo/Milito

Isn't too shabby.