La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Spain have been invited to Copa América, which would both rule and suck (players won't have a proper summer rest for two years in a row, plus a third with the EC).

Going this summer, would wreck your chances of defending the EC imo.  Will see a similar imploding to what france did in the 2002 WC.

VI, am I right in thinking if I buy tickets off servicaixa I can just pick them up in Spain from a machine with the card I've used to pay for them with?

Also, do less/more tickets become available as time passes, as members take up there option? Not that it will be anywhere near full I imagine.

And finally is it a week before the fixtures that dates and times are confirmed?

Yes on all three questions. Usually member tickets are freed up in the weekdays before the actual match.

This the same with the Monday game or do they choose that a bit earlier?

The Monday game it's chosen earlier, when the rights holder assigns the games to each TV (as some have a predefined time slot where they will show their allotted game). I'm not sure about when, but it's at least two weeks and probably a bit more.

Cheers dude. Just have to hope Atletico v Levante isn't moved to the Monday then. There are definitely 4 better fixtures than it that weekend so fingers crossed.

Just researched this a bit, the games are allotted 11 days before the Saturday kickoff (the Monday a week before).

:thup: cheers.

---

From a neutral pov it'd be amazing to see a top European team like Spain go over and play in the Copa. From a Spanish Pov it'd be a piss poor decision and I can't help but think Argentina are shooting themselves in the foot even considering it since they go in their group and be a major obstacle in them winning in front of their home crowd

Bojan out for rest of the season, will Pep promote one of your B-teamers VI?

Maybe the odd game/timewasting sub for the likes of Nolito or Oriol García, but I suppose it will ultimately mean Iniesta on the wing as backup for Pedro/Villa/Messi, and Thiago covering for Iniesta when that happens.

More worried about the defence.

Bojan out for rest of the season, will Pep promote one of your B-teamers VI?

Maybe the odd game/timewasting sub for the likes of Nolito or Oriol García, but I suppose it will ultimately mean Iniesta on the wing as backup for Pedro/Villa/Messi, and Thiago covering for Iniesta when that happens.

More worried about the defence.

Why aren't Barca in for Jose Enrique? Or might they be?

I want Jonathan Soriano to leave and play for a top division club. He's not going to make it at Barça (to be frank, he was purchased to strengthen our B team since we just can't produce strikers for some reason), but his scoring record is Messiesque since he joined. That said, he relies on service and at Barça B he gets a lot of it.