La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well this is s***.

It really isn't :lol:

Two shots in 18 mins.

We seem to enjoy football on different terms.  No problem.

I'm more a fan of high tempo, all out attack. Don't really enjoy the death by possession that Barca play.

Neither does Dresden, he's enjoying Madrid's containment of Barcelona. :lol:

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

I'm more a fan of high tempo, all out attack. Don't really enjoy the death by possession that Barca play.

I'm a fan of winners.  Winners who play to their strengths whilst negating the opponents threat.

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

I hope you have a good tin hat.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its a risky choice, but Pique could be used as the spare man to join the midfield when attacking if Real just sit deep all game. Things are opening up now though. FIGHT!

Clear pen IMO.

villa only went into the tackle with the intent of getting the ball away from casillas.  he didn't care where it went or whether he had control of it. 

basically going in for the foul - referee did well

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

I tend not to get involved with discussions about Barcelona. I accept that they're the best club side in World Football at the minute and keep the ball better than pretty much anyone but I don't rave about them constantly like many do.

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

I tend not to get involved with discussions about Barcelona. I accept that they're the best club side in World Football at the minute and keep the ball better than pretty much anyone but I don't rave about them constantly like many do.

I agree with you. :thup:

Edit: and Pica.

This is the first la liga game I ever watched lol. I think i prefer real's play, more direct, and counter.

Barcelona don't need to win, Madrid do. Barca have been far more reserved than normal.