Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

"...gives the ball to Rooney, who of course scored that sensational volley against United's opponents tonight, a few years ago."

How long before reference to that Rooney goal? I'm going for 8 minutes.

Pre-match build up

Guest Roger Kint

"...gives the ball to Rooney, who of course scored that sensational volley against United's opponents tonight, a few years ago."

How long before reference to that Rooney goal? I'm going for 8 minutes.

Pre-match build up for Liverpool v Arsenal

FYP

I see Hernandez scored again, against Spain this time.

Looks like hes gonna be a player this season & we might unfortunately be the first to see that in the prem.

I doubt he'll start against us. He's had a long journey to Mexico for that match yesterday. I really think they'll start with Rooney and Owen.

Looks like hes gonna be a player this season & we might unfortunately be the first to see that in the prem.

I doubt he'll start against us. He's had a long journey to Mexico for that match yesterday. I really think they'll start with Rooney and Owen.

Will be Rooney and Berbatov, Fergie is desperate for Berbatov to do well and after his goal in the community shield he will be full of confidence.

From that thread...

Stoke City, Bolton etc. have worried me in the past, but Newcastle have never been able to battle for a result. They have too much of the old Keegan attacking mentality in them, and therefore they leave themselves exposed.

The s*** people spout.  :no:

If they'd just said we were shit they could've avoided looking like twats.

Will be Rooney and Berbatov, Fergie is desperate for Berbatov to do well and after his goal in the community shield he will be full of confidence.

Would be better for us, I think.

Just watched the highlights of that match we lost 5-3 at Old Trafford in 2002/2003. The goals of Shearer and Bernard were absolutely brilliant.  :smitten:

My first away game :smitten:

Wasn't Bernard trying to cross the ball?!

Just watched the highlights of that match we lost 5-3 at Old Trafford in 2002/2003. The goals of Shearer and Bernard were absolutely brilliant.  :smitten:

My first away game :smitten:

Wasn't Bernard trying to cross the ball?!

Possibly. But the goal looked great regardless.

Be very suprised if Berbatov wasn't starting since he has the week off and did well in the Charity Shield. Probably him and Rooney upfront. No need to play 5 in the middle against dross like us.

Considering Owen still hasn't scored in a PL start for Man U, I do hope it's him. Won't be, though. Ferguson now has 4 strikers who are better than the little c***.

Rooney, Hernández, Berbatov and...?

Macheda probably.