Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

We're f***ed. :lol:

We're fucked in the first place...got nothing to lose really! On a good day we're able to get a draw here and just really want a commited performance from all of our guys. Surely Mancs won't be at their best today!

I usually like Jonathan Stevenson on the BBC, but the fact he's called Man Utd ''United'', when theres more than one ''United'' in the same game, winds me up a bit

It's annoying normally, but in this game it's a fucking joke.

Some wanker on Five Live this afternoon said 'and you can hear United Newcastle on Five Live Sport from 7pm...'.

United Newcastle.

People need to get over themselves ffs. Sky's coverage overall is top class.

:lol: Was interesting seeing the post develop as your anger increased.

Anger increased? Just find it funny and tedious people constantly complaining about them. Much like the moaning also about them being biased towards a different team every other week.

I usually like Jonathan Stevenson on the BBC, but the fact he's called Man Utd ''United'', when theres more than one ''United'' in the same game, winds me up a bit

Really it winds you up? It is just something that started out in Manchester for people to differentiate between that cities clubs & is used quite a bit nationally now. It is really no big shakes I would rather our club is refered to by it geographic part than the United bit.

Really it winds you up? It is just something that started out in Manchester for people to differentiate between that cities clubs & is used quite a bit nationally now. It is really no big shakes I would rather our club is refered to by it geographic part than the United bit.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6615/melissasears762271233.jpg

9 in 10 against us for Rooney. Not scored in 12 for club and country.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We are the best club in the world for opposition players looking to regain form or goal scoring form :hmm:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6615/melissasears762271233.jpg

:lol: