Aston Villa appoint Alex McLeish as new manager

Fenham Mag

Incidentally, Fulham have said Hughes can't go anywhere till his notice period ends at the end of June.

I don't think Lerner would go for that. Of course, waving money at Al Fayed might change it, I guess.

Someone on the radio said "Mark Hughes has moonwalked out of Fulham" which made me laugh quite a lot.

Seem a bit to weird that Ancelotti would go to Fulham, would be under his level.

People easily forget that he is a top club manager, he shouldn't take on jobs like Fulham and QPR etc.

I agree it is under his level, but isn't he desperate to stay in England and if he stayed in Fullham he wouldn't have to move.

Hughes, like his old mate Bruce, is an total fucking snake with not a single ounce of loyalty. His teams play a horrible niggly brand of football to boot.

Fulham have played some good stuff this season.

OMFG. I've started turning / changing my tune just in case already

Hughes, like his old mate Bruce, is an total fucking snake with not a single ounce of loyalty. His teams play a horrible niggly brand of football to boot.

His Blackburn were vile. His teams can waste time like no others.

His Blackburn were vile. His teams can waste time like no others.

Stop it.

Please.

Incidentally, Fulham have said Hughes can't go anywhere till his notice period ends at the end of June.

I don't think Lerner would go for that. Of course, waving money at Al Fayed might change it, I guess.

Someone on the radio said "Mark Hughes has moonwalked out of Fulham" which made me laugh quite a lot.

'And The Welsh Twat has

Answer Right Now

Just To Tell You Once Again,

Who's Bad ?. . .'

Wonder if he can persuade Young and Downing to say? Can't see him doing anything really special there, although you wont struggle like this season.

We didn't struggle this season if you judge it on the final table *wink*

Young is going to Man United. Nothing is going to change that at all. To be honest, I don't want it to, either.

Wonder if he can persuade Young and Downing to say? Can't see him doing anything really special there, although you wont struggle like this season.

how could he honestly say to them with a straight face, no lads don't go to a bigger club be loyal to Villa

:thup: can't disagree with that. Fair enough Villa to Fulham is a step up but do it properly man, don't resign and all that bollocks.

how could he honestly say to them with a straight face, no lads don't go to a bigger club be loyal to Villa

He probably won't, but it is what we are trying to do with Enrique and possibly Tiote.

When does that ever, ever happen in football, though?

Pretty much never is the answer.