Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Really think that court case played a big part in his bad form. If he wasn't a footballer he would be doing time for that.... s*** was real.

RUBBISH !!!

If he wasn't a footballer he wouldn't be here or be able to afford £10k for a snide British driving licence that he didn't need

Really think that court case played a big part in his bad form. If he wasn't a footballer he would be doing time for that.... s*** was real.

RUBBISH !!!

If he wasn't a footballer he wouldn't be here or be able to afford £10k for a snide British driving licence that he didn't need

I know a number of wealthy Nigerians & Kenyan students studying in the UK who could pull it off.

He needs singling out because he's a brainless idiot that costs us points and contributes nothing in a footballing sense. The rest generally do.

Man of the match against the best side in the country...i think that's contributing.

Think it's time to do the U-turn, Ronny.

He's certainly contributing defensively this season and fair play to him but overall not in the way I want from a central midfielder. He isn't my type of player and never will be, so get over it. I grew up watching footballers play there. Rob Lee, Hamann, Speed and Dyer. I want players in there who drive the team forward and support the attack when possible.

In fairness to Cheick, his weaknesses aren't exactly negated by the rest of the midfield who create fuck all, with the occasional exception of Cabaye.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-drop-offside-row-referee-3019925

Tiote ran to celebrate with coach John Carver and explained: “I would have loved it to count, the fans are not used to seeing me score. John Carver always tells me that I never score. Every game I say I will try to shoot, but he says “no, no, you need to pass the ball”. I went straight for him to let him join in. When I heard it had not counted it was sad. Maybe next game.”

At least they're doing something right. :lol:

He's certainly contributing defensively this season and fair play to him but overall not in the way I want from a central midfielder. He isn't my type of player and never will be, so get over it. I grew up watching footballers play there. Rob Lee, Hamann, Speed and Dyer. I want players in there who drive the team forward and support the attack when possible.

In fairness to Cheick, his weaknesses aren't exactly negated by the rest of the midfield who create fuck all, with the occasional exception of Cabaye.

if you don't want to be pulled on shit, then don't stalk the forum making absolute declarations about players which turn out to be bollocks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-drop-offside-row-referee-3019925

Tiote ran to celebrate with coach John Carver and explained: “I would have loved it to count, the fans are not used to seeing me score. John Carver always tells me that I never score. Every game I say I will try to shoot, but he says “no, no, you need to pass the ball”. I went straight for him to let him join in. When I heard it had not counted it was sad. Maybe next game.”

At least they're doing something right. :lol:

This is hilarious and gutting at the same time.

if you don't want to be pulled on shit, then don't stalk the forum making absolute declarations about players which turn out to be bollocks

You really aren't too bright, are you? Pull me on whatever you want by all means if it helps fills the void on your oil rig, but I won't repeat myself again, dude. I've explained to you that he isn't my type of CM. I'm surprised and impressed that he's not giving away goals and possession like last season but that's as far as it goes.

You really aren't too bright, are you? Pull me on whatever you want by all means if it helps fills the void on your oil rig, but I won't repeat myself again, dude. I've explained to you that he isn't my type of CM. I'm surprised and impressed that he's not giving away goals and possession like last season but that's as far as it goes.

:lol: woeful

you were wrong, everyone on the forum knows you were wrong, and as you'll not admit it you'd rather deflect and state people aren't intelligent as a means to distract everyone from the fact you were wrong

i have vague recollections of you not rating anita as well, but i can't be fucked going back to look

Actually, i was rather slow to call Tiote out for being rubbish last season. In the end i couldn't avoid it, he was woeful. Soooooooo much better this season though. We look worse without him.

I also said i didn't really see what qualities Anita had to force himself into the team (last season). He's looked very good in a 3 man midfield though this season (as long as Tiote is playing).

We all make wrong judgements about players. No biggie.