Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Some Tiote facts from twitter:

LynusOwnsYou Seth

by nufcfans

@nufcfans Tiote made an appearance in the StarWars films. As the FORCE. #TioteFacts

firozmohamed Mohamed Firoz

by nufcfans

@nufcfans Oxford has just changed the definition of “victim” to “one who has encountered Tiote” #TIOTEfacts

sibbaldl Lee Sibbald

by nufcfans@

@nufcfans So awesome is he that Tiote's first move on a chess board is always Cheick Mate. #TioteFacts #IllGetMeCoat

hullah_hoop Liam Hullah

by nufcfans@

@nufcfans tiote hit the ball that hard his laces are now imprinted in the ball #Tiotefacts

davecowell1585 David Cowell

by nufcfans

@nufcfans Tiote does not train, just gets released from his cage on matchdays #tiotefacts

davecowell1585 David Cowell

by nufcfans

@nufcfans Tiote can do 3798 keepyups with a medicine ball.... Before he eats it #Tiotefacts

adamwardle Adam Wardle

by nufcfans

#TioteFacts Tiote knows the recipe for Irn-Bru. @nufcfans

sibbaldl Lee Sibbald

by nufcfans

@nufcfans During his epic goal celebration, Tiote actually became the first human in history to fly under his own power #TioteFacts

woodieontour Iain Woodrow

by nufcfans

@nufcfans #toitefacts The element titanium is having its name changed to Tiotenium

There's loads on twitter atm  :mackems:

Guest Christian Marxen

Not sure if already posted but here's a great piece and interview from yesterday with Mr. Tiotenium :) You got to love this man! Amazing on and off the pitch. Already in top 5 of my all time favorite players. Just love him, and much more important that AC...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/cheick-tiot-the-players-who-come-in-are-capable-ndash-well-cope-2204953.html

Got to be the best celebration by a Newcastle player of all time?!?! If you get the chance to watch his full celebration on youtube without the cuts to Pardew and the crowd, it is simply amazing!  :frantic:

Where is this?!!?!?

Search words....

Got to be the best celebration by a Newcastle player of all time?!?! If you get the chance to watch his full celebration on youtube without the cuts to Pardew and the crowd, it is simply amazing!  :frantic:

What's the link for the Tiote celebration?

Sure I saw his family leaving the Stadium after the match, understandably overjoyed.

How do you know it was his family?

Knowing pedro, it was because they were wearing black man clothes.

Sure I saw his family leaving the Stadium after the match, understandably overjoyed.

How do you know it was his family?

I dont  :lol: But the lads coming out of the posh entrance thing looked like spitting doubles of him. I am talking facial features not skin colour before anyone (Dave) starts.