Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Tall Striker

Seriously though I hope he stays with us 4 a long time, could easily come down as a legend like ol Nobby Solano

Off in the summer then.

Guest Brewcastle

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/578/1000xf.jpg

That is crying out for a Stokoe statue.

Tiote, a salvation after a depressing week! Giving the supporters a hope for future, while Ashley probably have started dreaming about how much he can make out of him in the next transfer window...

he was absolutley awesome today.  Never mind letting Coloccini shag my wife the way i've drunkenly bounced back into the house i think i'll let Tiote shag me!!!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/8f/1e/0,,10278~9313935,00.jpg

Our Tiote who art in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

your tackle  won,

your will be done

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our three points,

forgive us those who leave at half time,

as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,

as you deliver us from mackems

Believe  :tiote:

Anybody gonna do the right thing and create a GIF of the pope with Tiote's head stuck onto it???????????

Nee way man. Tiote wouldn't stand for all those paedo priests. He'd just :tiote: them all.

Hmm maybe some other kind of religious leader then??? Buddha??

Anybody gonna do the right thing and create a GIF of the pope with Tiote's head stuck onto it???????????

Nee way man. Tiote wouldn't stand for all those paedo priests. He'd just :tiote: them all.

Whatyeronabout?

Guest bmoregeordie

I refuse to speculate about him leaving. Just going to enjoy him while he lasts, and worry about the rest in the transfer window.

He is starting to remind me a lot of Essien in his prime though.

Cheick Tiote doesn't stop for MC Hammer.

Lost count of how many times I've watched his goal tonight. Totally jizztastic. Love the celebration as well. I'll probably watch it again a considerable amount of times tomorrow as well.

Bit of a stretch hoping he'll be here for "a very long time" whilst maintaining such a level of performances!

Hope we get another season with him. And if he does leave this Summer, hopefully it's at the start well before the next season starts.

Whatyeronabout?

We need somekind of photoshop of Tiote as a religious leader so tha we can start a religion in his hounor. Within it we hang up the picture of the god and sacrifice a black cat to it every saturday/sunday/

Bit of a stretch hoping he'll be here for "a very long time" whilst maintaining such a level of performances!

Hope we get another season with him. And if he does leave this Summer, hopefully it's at the start well before the next season starts.

Reminds me of NUFC06.

Cheick Tiote doesn't stop for MC Hammer.

Lost count of how many times I've watched his goal tonight. Totally jizztastic. Love the celebration as well. I'll probably watch it again a considerable amount of times tomorrow as well.

MC Hammer stops for Cheick Tiote.