Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest sicko2ndbest

I actually quite hope he plays crap so that other clubs won't be so eager to buy him

He's probably mom again tonight

Guest guinness_fiend

If he goes in the summer, I won't hold it against him.  He gives his all every game and works his arse off for the team.  You could see how much his goal against Arsenal meant to him.  If he gets snapped up by Chelsea, he'll at least have given us a season of utter genius - which will hopefully secure our stay in the Premiership.

And he didn't submit a transfer request on deadline day like a cucking funt.

If he goes in the summer, I won't hold it against him.  He gives his all every game and works his arse off for the team.  You could see how much his goal against Arsenal meant to him.  If he gets snapped up by Chelsea, he'll at least given us a season of utter genius - which will hopefully secure our stay in the Premiership.

And he didn't submit a transfer request on deadline day like a cucking funt.

Yeah I think you've got it on the head there. I wouldn't mind if he left but not if he was to hand in a transfer request like Carroll. If a bid came in and NUFC took it and he left wouldn't mind. But if he put in a transfer request then all of his words would have been BS. But tbh I don't think he would.

Guest guinness_fiend

Yeah, f*** it.  And f*** you, Sewelly, you f***ing f*** f***er.

F***.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_9251.gif

;)

It's clear that Ashley wants to claw back some money but rather than further cash in on players like Tiote and Enrique, I'd rather he just kept a big chunk of the Carroll cash. Surely it's better to stick with proven players than selling them on and gambling on bringing in replacements.