Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

It's clear that Ashley wants to claw back some money but rather than further cash in on players like Tiote and Enrique, I'd rather he just kept a big chunk of the Carroll cash. Surely it's better to stick with proven players than selling them on and gambling on bringing in replacements.

I would be more than happy for some of that £35m to go towards paying our top players more if it hekped keep them.. its just not the Ashley way.

Guest guinness_fiend

Gervinho's hair is mad, I don't understand it.

Never knew hair style is a requirement to play for this club?

http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/coloccini_633571680536875000.jpg

O RLY?

They will cash him like Milner, Given & Carroll. I reckon sold with within the next 3 transfer windows, he will more than likely of put a transfer request in & the time of the transfer will be sometime  after 4PM on the last day of whatever TDD he is sold in. We will when the bid for a left winger with around 15 mins left of the window.

How many times do players say they want to say? Come on man, as Prophet says, let's see how committed he is when seemingly inevitable interest cranks up a notch in the summer.

also it's not impossible that that is how he feels following the euphoria of saturday. however the summer is a long way off.

How many times do players say they want to say? Come on man, as Prophet says, let's see how committed he is when seemingly inevitable interest cranks up a notch in the summer.

Lets see how good the club are at knocking back bids & transfer requests.

Oh come on people don't be so cynical it was 35 MIL for Carroll and hey he may be a one off. Besides Tiote didn't even have shoes till he was 15 and never beat up women unliKE Carroll. There's a difference between an english woman beating piece of s*** and a hard working genuinly decent african Man. He won't leave. I don't believe. I won't believe. I REFUSE to Believe

Oh come on people don't be so cynical it was 35 MIL for Carroll and hey he may be a one off. Besides Tiote didn't even have shoes till he was 15 and never beat up women unliKE Carroll. There's a difference between an english woman beating piece of s*** and a hard working genuinly decent african Man. He won't leave. I don't believe. I won't believe. I REFUSE to Believe

:lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It was the last bit that did it for me.

:spit: