Newcastle United 6 - 0 Aston Villa - 22/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Is anyone else still nervous about the second half?

Yes, but only because I'm so excited and happy about the score, I'm worried about this feeling being snatched away.  I want us to win 3 - 0 or better, I want the bragging rights in work next week.  :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just keep the ball and stay together in the second half, nothing sloppy. We need to be careful of our backline though

According to the BBC stats, they haven't even had an attempt on goal, guess penalties don't count.

Didn't he miss the target?

If his target was the back of the net, he missed it by about 200 yards.

stfu about the mackems.

Enjoy the game, we're beating Villa 3 nowt at half time, we should all be beaming with joy!

Stop making excuses and just enjoy the fact we're pissing all over villa :D

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/103536809.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6085AA272B43D5303495C52F35826B8A97C5047D0B7B9AE9A

Shearer's at the stadium :smitten:

I like how there's no cloud over the club re: Shearer anymore. I know things might change when things get a bit tough, but he's had his shot and it didn't work out. We've moved on now with a capable manager and have a young, capable squad that's hopefully building up for something great in the future.

According to the BBC stats, they haven't even had an attempt on goal, guess penalties don't count.

An attempt on goal doesn't imply it was on target.

Guest firetotheworks

If his target was the back of the net, he missed it by about 200 yards.

I wondered why Carew was taking one of our goal kicks like.