Aston Villa

Ronaldo

We should be able to. But unfortunately it's before November.

I'll have none of that :angry: Every time I've put money on Everton, all but one time they've fucked me over - and then it was a last minute penalty winner.

The only reason I'm betting on them this week is Villa are on a low and they lost me money on Thursday. You HAVE to win. Or you're banned  :shifty:

If Villa beat Everton tomorrow, which I think is very possible, is MacDonald's hat back in the ring ? I still wouldn't be surprised if he's given the job at least till the end of the season.

If I were a Villa fan, I would be very worried if that was the decision - not that I think it will be. MacDonald himself seems genuinely doubtful about whether he wants the pressure. You can't give the job to someone who's publicly stating that he's not sure he wants it.

Besides, in the recent post-match interviews, he's looked and sounded a broken man. He actually looks unwell.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ireland injured in warm up.  :lol:

Everyone you talk to in football says the same thing about Ireland. Technically one of the better British midfielders, but mentally broken.

Ireland injured in warm up.  :lol:

Everyone you talk to in football says the same thing about Ireland. Technically one of the better British midfielders, but mentally broken.

FFS man. In my dream team, i am fuking cursed!

Think i might just hoy sunderland 3 best players and make sure they go down.  :lol:

Guest VegasToon

I'd have to admit I was laughing again when I read this on BBC Sport:

"1546: BREAKING ASTON VILLA TEAM NEWS:

Stephen Ireland has injured himself in the warm-up, so is replaced in the Villa midfield by Nigel Reo-Coker."

Guest localhero87

Tbf, full credit to brummie for taking this like a man and not having a massive rant at all the piss takers.

agreed, but also, tbf he IS on newcastle united forum literally days after newcastle united batter the team he supports. He kind of brought it on himself even being here really!

Tbf, full credit to brummie for taking this like a man and not having a massive rant at all the piss takers.

agreed, but also, tbf he IS on newcastle united forum literally days after newcastle united batter the team he supports. He kind of brought it on himself even being here really!

I've been here for ages, I've heard it all before.

I did hide for a week, mind.

If Villa beat Everton tomorrow, which I think is very possible, is MacDonald's hat back in the ring ? I still wouldn't be surprised if he's given the job at least till the end of the season.

Oh and Ireland is a pile of crap, a prototypical one season wonder.

Heard KM on the radio on the way back from the match today. Sounded very much like he's ruling himself out.

Exciting match today. Gave Everton way too much of the ball, but they didn't muster up many attempts on goal. I like the way Moyes gets his teams working, though. I fancy them to have  a very good season.

I can't help observe that, but for all the "they're fucked" nonsense in the media, and despite our iffy start to the season, we seem to be fourth this evening.

Only three games in, but i think it should possibly put some of the media histrionics in context.

I can't help observe that, but for all the "they're fucked" nonsense in the media, and despite our iffy start to the season, we seem to be fourth this evening.

Only three games in, but i think it should possibly put some of the media histrionics in context.

:lol:

Secondly, whilst many on here were quite rightly exhilarated by the 6-0 result (not one of us expected anything like that), we should not get too carried away. After 10 minutes, the score could and should have been much different which could have meant a whole different scenario at the final whistle. Furthermore, Villa were missing a whole host of players, especially at the back and I think we should all discount this result as any pointer to the future. Villa will survive and quite probably finish higher in the table than us.

We had at least six players missing, with 3 or 4 of them being player that could have started the game if fit.  Of course we shouldn't use it as a pointer for the future though, it was just one of those games.