Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So there is some bollocks fluff piece from Taylor on the official site. I'm not linking it. Waste of time. Anyway, the Facebook comments make me literally want to pack in life. People are absolute fuckwits.

TAYLS HAS PASHUN. SHUD B CAPTIN. * 1000 not to mention "who could do a better job than pardew"

Honestly, nothing will ever change. We're ran be soulless greedy fuckwits, managed by a spineless two faced fuckwit and supported by an army of worthless humans who have literally never had an independent thought in their entire lives. Fuck. This.

You would think Steven Taylor had killed of your family members the way the hate flows to him on here.

It's not hate at all man, he's just not much good at defending unless you count standing in front of the keeper as defending.

You would think Steven Taylor had killed of your family members the way the hate flows to him on here.

It's not hate at all man, he's just not much good at defending unless you count standing in front of the keeper as defending.

Hardly a new thing for our defenders. Is he in the first team right now ? Why is it such a concern for everyone ???

Hardly a new thing for our defenders. Is he in the first team right now ? Why is it such a concern for everyone ???

He got a fair bit of game time in pre-season and with a bit of Pardew bumlicking or an injury to Williamson or Colo he will undoubtedly be first choice.

The hate for him is over the top, like. And this is coming from someone who's basically wanted him at another club since 2005.

You thought he was better in the air than Williamson man. Just learn when to stop and reconsider.

Excuse me for thinking our only (remotely) defensive threat from set pieces is slightly superior in the air to Mike Williamson, like. :lol:

What's a defensive threat from set pieces even mean?

Excuse me for thinking our only (remotely) defensive threat from set pieces is slightly superior in the air to Mike Williamson, like. :lol:

A defender who can knock the odd bahl in with his heed from, ya kna, corners and that.

Better? And as if saying he's better in the air than Moke constitutes an endorsement, by the way. Go to bed, TRon.

A defender who can knock the odd bahl in with his heed from, ya kna, corners and that.

Better? And as if saying he's better in the air than Moke constitutes an endorsement, by the way. Go to bed, TRon.

So Taylor's a good defender because he can head the bahl in from corners and that? Fuck off man, I've lived here all my life you'll need to do better than that you sothern based soft living cunt :lol:

Not like TRon to realise he's losing the argument and pull multiple fallacies out of thin air. Shocked.

For the hundredth time, in case someone apart from this fairy missed it:

None of the CBs are good enough. All of them have their strengths but ultimately I don't want any of them starting for us next season.

I don't think it matters who's in our CB pairing too much, none of them are up to it.

Ron mate, I've never been confused about either Pardew's shitness or Taylor's unlike yourself. What I would suggest to you is at least put your age and experience to good use or shut the fuck up and learn gracefully.