Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Roger Kint

I think the club have handled this pretty well, I don't have a problem with transfer listing him if he was demanding ridiculous wages.

On the other hand, if we end up signing him on a wage that the club has now decided we can afford, I'd be happy with that as well.

Its how they handle the expiring contracts of more important players during next summer i am more interested in. If we cant afford to keep the Enriques and Bartons on contracts they will be happy with yet give Taylor a huge rise i wont be so happy given he isnt near the same level.

Nowhere near on Barton's level? Slight overstatement of Joey's performances?

If he maintains this seasons form i see no reason why thats an overstatement. Based on his overall NUFC career obviously you have a point though.

Glad to see him gone if it really is an improved offer as he's done nothing to deserve it! Just sell him in January for some possible profit we can make of him...maybe he's gonna take a step upwards at some other club but I'm not that worried as he's never gonna make it at here no matter how good the contract is

2nd game back.

And?

And it takes at least 5 to get back into the swing of things, if Odemwingie hadn't dragged his shot as far for the second we'd all be saying he put in a goal saving challenge. He's clearly not match fit and is carrying extra weight too

2nd game back.

And?

And it takes at least 5 to get back into the swing of things, if Odemwingie hadn't dragged his shot as far for the second we'd all be saying he put in a goal saving challenge. He's clearly not match fit and is carrying extra weight too

What's the excuse for prior to his injury then? Haven't rated him for a while.

Getting a dog's abuse on TalkSport. It seems that folk are starting to see past the local hero facade.

Think this "facade" is something people like you have made up tbh.

Would certainly have him starting fwiw. Better than Williamson and Campbell without a doubt.

Getting a dog's abuse on TalkSport. It seems that folk are starting to see past the local hero facade.

Think this "facade" is something people like you have made up tbh.

Would certainly have him starting fwiw. Better than Williamson and Campbell without a doubt.

Beyond this forum where everyone has jumped on a Taylor hate bandwagon I don't there's many fans who hate him tbh.