Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

His penalty technique is ridiculously good

Totally incongruous with the rest of his game.  I think he's too thick to allow the pressure to get to him

:lol: I'm starting to think the same tbh.

His penalty technique is ridiculously good

Totally incongruous with the rest of his game.  I think he's too thick to allow the pressure to get to him

Has to be it. Sort of a 'Me. Put. Ball. Net' kind of deal :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

he was decent earlier in the season sometimes. i reckon he isn't fit enough to get through an entire season.

Sholas penalties are top drawer like. Still think he gets an undeserved amount of pressure/stick from our own fans. I know every club has their favourites and s*** but f***ing hell man people need to get off his back.

Yeah. Why should we criticise a professional footballer who can't run or manipulate the course of the ball? We're all cunts.

Sholas penalties are top drawer like. Still think he gets an undeserved amount of pressure/stick from our own fans. I know every club has their favourites and s*** but f***ing hell man people need to get off his back.

Yeah. Why should we criticise a professional footballer who can't run or manipulate the course of the ball? We're all c***s.

Didn't say we shouldn't criticize him, I said people need to lay off him. It's one thing to criticize and it's another to make a total scapegoat. As soon as Shola makes a mistake everyone in the ground is like "Ah for fuck sake man Shola you're fucking shit you like!" but if Lovenkrands did the same everyone would be like "Ah unlucky mate, could see you had the right idea there."

Guest Stephen927

A lot of fans connected with Lovenkrands when he lost his father and scored the next game.

I hope he gets the number 9 next season and we finally build the team round him, just like he deserves. :snod:

Needs that new 5 year contract sorted first.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Worst starting pair in the division

Would rather see ranger until the end of the year

It's strange...in Shola we have a forward who's worst work is in the penalty box. On the other hand in Nolan we have a midfielder who's best work is in the penalty box rather than in midfield where he's supposed to play.