Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

How shit does he have to perform to be dropped? Genuine question.

He was pathetic against QPR and was rewarded with another 90 minutes today. It fucking stinks. 11 years we've seen that performance over and over and over again and the cunt's still getting starts.

It's fucking baffling. :hmm:

Ok im 20 minutes into the football first highlights(missed the game today so wanted to see where it all went wrong) and ive seen all the slagging of shola and assumed it was his usual shola like performance. But man he hasn't moved an inch so far. He is the laziest player ive seen. No idea where the fuck pardew had this idea that hard work and defensive duties were "ingrained" in shola.

How s*** does he have to perform to be dropped? Genuine question.

He was pathetic against QPR and was rewarded with another 90 minutes today. It f***ing stinks. 11 years we've seen that performance over and over and over again and the c***'s still getting starts.

It's f***ing baffling. :hmm:

At this rate, I think in order for him to be dropped, he has to sit/lay down on the pitch for a couple of minutes, or go over to the bench and say: "I fucking stink, get me out of here man, Jesus"!

How s*** does he have to perform to be dropped? Genuine question.

He was pathetic against QPR and was rewarded with another 90 minutes today. It f***ing stinks. 11 years we've seen that performance over and over and over again and the c***'s still getting starts.

It's f***ing baffling. :hmm:

At this rate, I think in order for him to be dropped, he has to sit/lay down on the pitch for a couple of minutes, or go over to the bench and say: "I f***ing stink, get me out of here man, Jesus"!

Then that will be the last and final straw.

Until the Dembas both get injured, we're forced to play him, and he scores a fluke goal after accidentally falling onside, the ball bouncing off his arse. Then he's a "decent squad player" again, the squad will be too small to get rid of him, and the vicious cycle of Shola's shitness repeats itself.

to me i don't understand why anyone says we dont have other options.

as lone striker,  Best is way ahead of shola.

in a front three.  any combination of having, jonas, gosing, ben arfa, obertan, on either side of Best,

in a 4-4-2  we can play either ben arfa just behind Best, or try gosling or obertan behind Best.

there is absolutely no reason to play shola,  none at all unless you're  :pardsgrin:

Last rant:

He fucking knows these few games, while Ba is out, are when we need him most. He knew this month was his big chance to step up and help his team. To run his heart out and give it his all. To work the channels, provide a bit of movement and hold the ball up. He's known since the summer that Jan and Feb was his moment to graft and give it 100%.

And that's how he fucking performs. Last week and today. Fucking ambling about looking completely disinterested. Providing no movement, consistently unable to control the football and looking out of breath after less than half an hour.

Just fuck off Shola.

Absolutely unacceptable peformance. I cannot see any manager in the PL accepting such an abject performance from any player especially when he is a repeat offender. If the ball aint sticking or you feel out of form, at least work for the team. Run FFS, chase things down, make things happen!!

This f*cker chooses to stroll around in a "i dont give a fuck" manner and gets rewarded for it by starting the following week  :idiot2:

It amazes me that people here are happy for him to be the fourth striker. We should be happy when he leaves and we can invest the game time wasted on him on some younger player who wants to do something with his career as well as hopefully learning from the quality strikers when they return. What the hell are we getting from playing Shola each week? Are we hoping he will improve?

Cut our losses, sell him to a club a few leagues below and invest in youth.

He should be fined two weeks wages for the sh*t he produced at QPR and today.

I will be out on my ass by the end of the week if went into work on Monday and f*cked around each day not giving a shit about what is happening around me.

Lets be honest he's getting to the stage in his career where Pardew needs to consider giving him an apple and one last run out on his bike before getting down his trusty old shotgun and giving him both barrels. It's much kinder in the long run, the time has come to put us out of his misery.

It's what they would do if he was a race horse, just ask Michael Owen.

Last rant:

He f***ing knows these few games, while Ba is out, are when we need him most. He knew this month was his big chance to step up and help his team. To run his heart out and give it his all. To work the channels, provide a bit of movement and hold the ball up. He's known since the summer that Jan and Feb was his moment to graft and give it 100%.

And that's how he f***ing performs. Last week and today. f***ing ambling about looking completely disinterested. Providing no movement, consistently unable to control the football and looking out of breath after less than half an hour.

Just f*** off Shola.

not defending him but pardew takes a lot of the blame, he fully knows that shola been playing like a turd, yet he still starts him.

alot of the buck stops with pardew,  its mindless using ameobi to spearhead a frontline.  shola can look mildly convincing of impersonating a footballer if he gets a striker partner playing next to him so they do all the running for him.

on his own he stinks ... even more

The thing that's really got me beside his rapist's touch and chain smoker's fitness is that he seems to pretty much moan or look disgruntled at the ref for 90 minutes these days. No Shola, you're not being victimised, you're just shite.

The thing that's really got me beside his rapist's touch and chain smoker's fitness is that he seems to pretty much moan or look disgruntled at the ref for 90 minutes these days. No Shola, you're not being victimised, you're just s****.

i saw that he was whining and shouting at the linesman because he was given offside and Best had to go over and tell him to shut up and calm down.

ffs shola, shouting at the lineman is not going change you from offside to being onside.  it doesnt work like that!

shame for him and us as he was proving people wrong when coming on for 15-20mins or so. he just can't do it for longer.

That should be his role from now on. He's more likely to succeed playing against tiring players......

nothing's changed at all about his game lads, he's been utterly s*** with the odd great performance, for ten years

Yep. When I see players like him and Obertan (just another example, chillax, there is still time for him.) on this level, I'm thinking; "The f***? So there really is hope for everyone." Then I think how sad it is that they get paid good money, plays for 50k every week, living the dream 'n stuff blablabla, and yet they have no skill, literary none. On top of that they're not interested or/and capable of putting in a minimum of effort to look like football players or at the very least athletes. f*** sake.

:yao:

The OP:

Honestly, I hate him. I think he's given up on football. I don't think he enjoys playing. I don't think he cares about winning. Nicky Butt had the same issues but had an amount of professionalism that ensured he gave a bit back to the club.

I don't normally make threads like this, but I honestly don't know why he's (still) at the club.

Nowt has changed.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

We should do something to let Pardew know exactly how we feel about him. Surely there is something the fans can do w/o going to the extreme of booing(which I think he deserves at this point, but I still believe you shouldn't boo your own players.)