Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Is there a better penalty taker? I think not.

Shearer

Debatable.

Fatt Le Tits?

West Ham RB years ago was good.

Ray .........

You thinking of Julian Dicks? He was a LB though...

Anyway, Shola. Thought he did roughly nothing tonight but he is a fantastic penalty taker.

Got to disagree. Shola was strong tonight. Caused the full backs trouble.

He's a striker who wouldn't have scored if they'd had 3 at the back instead of 4.

I will say, well done to him for not giving away 50 fouls. Also, fantastic pen.

Its not all about scoring.. I dont get people that think that. Shola had a good game. Would you still be saying this if he had an assist for cisse?

Guest bimpy474

Ray Stewart was a brilliant penalty taker... Never hit one under 70mph from the ones I remember...

Aye eaxctly how i remember it. Absolutely smashed em.

Shearer

Debatable.

Fatt Le Tits?

Ray .........

Anyway, Shola. Thought he did roughly nothing tonight but he is a fantastic penalty taker.

He's a striker who wouldn't have scored if they'd had 3 at the back instead of 4.

Its not all about scoring.. I dont get people that think that. Shola had a good game. Would you still be saying this if he had an assist for cisse?

But he didn't. Look, sorry, i don't think Shola's much kop and although he wasn't as useless as usual he didn't ever look like scoring.

Shearer

Debatable.

Fatt Le Tits?

Ray .........

But he didn't. Look, sorry, i don't think Shola's much kop and although he wasn't as useless as usual he didn't ever look like scoring.

Got to totally disagree, i hate when shola's on the pitch, but today he had an allrite game. suppose agree to disagree. But yes he never looked like scoring, but he did look like getting an assist or winning the long balls we where playing.

Shearer

Debatable.

Fatt Le Tits?

Ray .........

What chances did he miss? When did he fuck up a passage of play where we were in a good positon? He didn't look like scoring (apart from the goal he scored) because he didn't have any chances. You're being ridiculous tbh.

Shearer

Debatable.

Fatt Le Tits?

Ray .........

Got to totally disagree, i hate when shola's on the pitch, but today he had an allrite game. suppose agree to disagree. But yes he never looked like scoring, but he did look like getting an assist or winning the long balls we where playing.

Aye we can disagree :) Don't hate the bloke or owt. I will say he was better than i expected. Have to say, i feel very calm if Shola's taking a penalty!

Shearer

Debatable.

Fatt Le Tits?

Ray .........

What chances did he miss? When did he f*** up a passage of play where we were in a good positon? He didn't look like scoring (apart from the goal he scored) because he didn't have any chances. You're being ridiculous tbh.

everygame he's on im normaly saying "f***ing shola" at least 20 times. Never said it once. Can't fault the man today tbh.

Anyone worried Pardew might start him ahead of Cissé on Sunday after tonight?

Doubt it. If goufron fit i dont see why he dont get the spot.

Could easily be

Gouffran Sissoko Jonas

Ameobi

Would be mental, but wouldn't put it past Pardew at all, unfortunately. The fact that Cissé came off tonight is probably a good sign, mind.

“I had a little quiet word with Shola before the game because, in the last few weeks, I thought his contribution could have been greater.”

“But he’s shown tonight what quality he has. Against this team, I always thought he might influence the game. He did that all night really and it bodes well moving forward.”

“I had a little quiet word with Shola before the game because, in the last few weeks, I thought his contribution could have been greater.”

“But he’s shown tonight what quality he has. Against this team, I always thought he might influence the game. He did that all night really and it bodes well moving forward.”

Where going down! >:(

It is ridiculous mind how relaxed and confident you feel when he's taking a penalty. :lol:

Any other player, no matter how good he is, there's still a doubt, Shola though...

I was adamant he was going to miss, my old man was having non of it.