Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest icemanblue

I don't ever feel confident over any penalty. I know, in the back of my head, that Shola doesn't miss, but I could still barely watch. :lol:

Guest expat in the pool

Big Sho for the Big Show

It is ridiculous mind how relaxed and confident you feel when he's taking a penalty. :lol:

Any other player, no matter how good he is, there's still a doubt, Shola though...

Give over, i'm a nervous wreck anytime he's anywhere near the pitch never mind taking a penalty.

It is ridiculous mind how relaxed and confident you feel when he's taking a penalty. :lol:

Any other player, no matter how good he is, there's still a doubt, Shola though...

Give over, i'm a nervous wreck anytime he's anywhere near the pitch never mind taking a penalty.

Why? He never misses :) penmonster!

Guest icemanblue

Shola destroys our own play so much that he just can´t play. With Shola instead of Cissé against Chelsea we would never have won.

We didn't, though. We also won last night. :lol:

Shola destroys our own play so much that he just can´t play. With Shola instead of Cissé against Chelsea we would never have won.

yeah against a sub standard european team after a penalty. What´s your point? that Shola is awesome?

Guest icemanblue

yeah against a sub standard european team after a penalty. What´s your point? that Shola is awesome?

Yes, my point is Shola is awesome.

Metalist are not 'awful' by a long shot. They won their group comfortably. On the balance of play, over two legs (one with Shola getting 90 mins), we deserved the win.

Yes, my point is Shola is awesome.

Metalist are not 'awful' by a long shot. They won their group comfortably.On the balance of play, over two legs, we deserved the win.

Agree with the bold bit, not the rest.

That Shola article in The Jorn'l this morning, man :lol: f***s sake, he's going to continue to get game time, isn't he? Absolutely desperate.

For a start Pardew just says this to keep the morale up with the lesser players, as we will need to use them at some point and until we sign a new striker in the summer shola is the backup to cisse in europe at least.

Secondly he didnt play too bad last night at all, he won us the game against qpr with a good goal. He is not as bad as people make out and does a job at times, especially in europe where the game is slower. Obviously need another striker in the summer but until then shola will play minutes like it or not! He is also a great penalty taker.

Sometimes he's not as bad as people say, other times he's just as bad as everyone fears. We know what the situation is with Shola, as far as I'm concerned anything Pardew says publicly is irrelevant.

He will sometimes do a good job for us, like he did last night. Who knows how many we would have scored with Cisse central and a better midfielder on the pitch though.

Sometimes he's not as bad as people say, other times he's just as bad as everyone fears. We know what the situation is with Shola, as far as I'm concerned anything Pardew says publicly is irrelevant.

He will sometimes do a good job for us, like he did last night. Who knows how many we would have scored with Cisse central and a better midfielder on the pitch though.

Yeah replace shola with ben arfa, get tiote and debuchy on the pitch then thats a sexually good side we have

Hardly noticed him yesterday. A well taken penalty tbf. I really do not think he had a good game...average.

I like his personality and hope he can find form so he can be used as a sub end of matches. But he does not function especially good as a targetman and he offers notning on the counter!