Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Seems like Pardew finally, FINALLY realised this guy is done. The last few games he's opted to play a clearly still unfit De Jong from the start and Cisse who was in the cold as we apparently tried to flog him to anyone. He hasn't brought him on as sub like he normally does in the last few games either.

Now that I've said that, he will probably be back starting in a 442 next to Remy vs Villa, leading to a new 3 year contract. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen some right dross in my time - Rob McDonald, Billy Whitehurst, George Reilly, Frank Pingel, Andreas Andersson etc. but Shola is right up there. He must be one of the luckiest players ever to have been a "professional" for so long.

wtf did he come on???

he got beat in the air off hangeland every time or fouled some one.

total waste of a shirt.

You sound surprised. That's been his party trick his entire career. He used to be good for a few goals but that dried up long ago.

wtf did he come on???

total waste of a shirt.

You sound surprised. That's been his party trick his entire career. He used to be good for a few goals but that dried up long ago.

I'm not, I've always hated him and a couple of penalties and scuffed goals off his shoulder against sunkun changes nowt, he's hit and always has been.

wtf did he come on???

total waste of a shirt.

I'm not, I've always hated him and a couple of penalties and scuffed goals off his shoulder against sunkun changes nowt, he's hit and always has been.

Just 9 more games. Just 9 more games. Just 9 more games *deep breath*.

I fully expect him to get a new contract when we decide signing a striker is a bad idea.

I can't be the only one

I 100% believe that Shola Ameobi will not get a new contract at NUFC.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Carlton Cole style.

I fully expect him to get a new contract when we decide signing a striker is a bad idea.

I can't be the only one

I 100% believe that Shola Ameobi will not get a new contract at NUFC.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Carlton Cole style.

Aye, its just one embarrassment after another for us

Shola should never play for us again. He is not getting a new contract so do not play him. Armstrong should be ahead of Shola in the pecking order now. Why give a player who won't be here next season game time? He hasn't scored a league goal since December 2012. And don't give him a "goodbye" appearance in our last game of the season. They did that with Alan Smith and it cost us dear.

Well the drunken Clown's still hanging round, but it's plain the laughters all died down.

If we're going to bring TvZ songs up, I would hope that its "No Deal" where Shola is concerned, although that would probably be more appropriate for the transfer rumours...