Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Interesting to see if Pards gives him a run. Its inexplicable how so many previous managers have shown prolonged faith in him. Shola needs to step down for a while, give him a recall come the mackem game.

Interesting to see if Pards gives him a run. Its inexplicable how so many previous managers have shown prolonged faith in him. Shola needs to step down for a while, give him a recall come the mackem game.

If Pardew rates him it will be conclusive proof he's got Jedi mind powers.

• 3 weeks later...

Relying on Shola going into 2011. Pathetic really.

This - absolutely. Do we REALLY need another thread about Shola ? Proved himself a CCC striker(and no better) a long time ago.

Odd flash of brilliance interspersed with long periods of shambolic mediocrity.

If NUFC are relying on Shola and Ranger for goals over the next month, my Relegationometer rating will

jump from 7.5 to 8.5.....

Guest sicko2ndbest

Relying on Shola going into 2011. Pathetic really.

Just having him in the squad is pathetic.

I think that's a bit harsh he has had a few decent games this year to justify his position in the squad

I think the problem was that in the summer it was Keane or bust. I also think Hughton felt he was going to play 451 more often than not with HBA and Nolan playing off Carroll. I think we have seem the need for 442 at times so now another striker is a must.

I am sure there were attempts to ship one out in the summer as well with no bidders being forthcoming. Club need to decide what they want to do and decide quickly

Only if 'performs quite well' equates to a goal every 5 games and about as much use in open play as Peter Lovenkrands with a broken leg.

:nope:

Ameobi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xisco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Best>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phil Airey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryan Donaldson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peter Lovenkrands