Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I've never quite known how the lad always seems to be s**** in 36 league games a season but becomes a world beater come derby day. It's incredible, he's widely known as s**** by Mags but worship him because of his antics against us, why and how does he do it?

70 goals over his career and 10% of them have come against us.

:snod:

:lol: Gotta love that stat.

LMFAO.

I've never quite known how the lad always seems to be s**** in 36 league games a season but becomes a world beater come derby day. It's incredible, he's widely known as s**** by Mags but worship him because of his antics against us, why and how does he do it?

LMFAO.

:lol: :lol: :smitten:

LMFAO.

:lol: :lol: :smitten:

That has actually made my day. Seriously.

Gonna win me £300 tomorrow

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/jan2011/9/8/shola-ameobi-scores-against-sunderland-98595849.jpg

am i right in thinking that the pic there is from a goal he didnt even score? Im sure that's Colo wheeling away towards Nolan for his hat trick...Shola is just loving it tbf

Tomi Ameobi has 11 in 17 for that Icelandic second division club.

Gona be unveiled as our new striker. Mass celebrations in the streets, women crying, men high fiving, children singing and dancing. The Ameobi Tri Force.

Gonna win me £300 tomorrow

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/jan2011/9/8/shola-ameobi-scores-against-sunderland-98595849.jpg

am i right in thinking that the pic there is from a goal he didnt even score? Im sure that's Colo wheeling away towards Nolan for his hat trick...Shola is just loving it tbf

Set it up though witha thumping header didnt he)