Denis Cassidy Book **Contains Shepherd**

James

I thought the club was ready to move Bobby on but how stupid was i to think the KNACKERS running the club would have a plan.

The way he was treat was a disgrace.

Also, why do people kick up a massive funk about SBR being undermined by Shepherd and Dougie Hall with buying and selling players behind his back.

Yet when KK makes a stand against this sort of thing he gets loads of s*** from spiteful people.

Genuine question.

because usually its in terms of people saying how fantastic shepherd was and ashley is an absolute t*** when they both often done the same things.

for what its worth my gripe with keegan was that he left it very late to leave when he knew all along what was going on and could easily have left easrlier for the good of the club allowing time for a new manager to get some players in. (i'd still like to know what players keegan was after mind)

I thought the club was ready to move Bobby on but how stupid was i to think the KNACKERS running the club would have a plan.

The way he was treat was a disgrace.

Also, why do people kick up a massive funk about SBR being undermined by Shepherd and Dougie Hall with buying and selling players behind his back.

Yet when KK makes a stand against this sort of thing he gets loads of shit from spiteful people.

Genuine question.

Well, to compare the two situations -

Keegan was working to a Director of Football, was overruled over one incoming loan signing, resigned and tried to claim £25 million after 8 months' work.

Robson was working to a Chairman, was overruled over several permanent signings, decided to stick it out and was sacked, and only claimed what was in his contract.

Gawd, I swear Keegan fans are the touchiest bunch in the world. If it even looks like someone might be thinking of venturing the mildest criticism of their idol, they're out in force, picketing threads and shouting self-righteously through tinny megaphones.

It's very hard to resist winding them up, but there's no sport in it really. Too easy.

Gawd, I swear Keegan fans are the touchiest bunch in the world. If it even looks like someone might be thinking of venturing the mildest criticism of their idol, they're out in force, picketing threads and shouting self-righteously through tinny megaphones.

It's very hard to resist winding them up, but there's no sport in it really. Too easy.

Almost predictable isn't it? :lol:

And the snippets from that book only further back my opinion that the way in which Bobby was sacked was ridiculous, and the treatment of him was equally disgusting. I couldn't believe it when Shepherd featured on a Bobby documentary just after he died, the cunt doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.

How the fuck we turned our noses up at a 5th place finish :facepalm:

And the snippets from that book only further back my opinion that the way in which Bobby was sacked was ridiculous, and the treatment of him was equally disgusting. I couldn't believe it when Shepherd featured on a Bobby documentary just after he died, the cunt doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.

How the fuck we turned our noses up at a 5th place finish :facepalm:

:sadnod: It was dissapointing at the time to see us going backwards, but I still think it was no reason to sack SBR.... especially with the kind of shit that replaced him.

For the players we had who underperformed that year and for how s*** Liverpool were, scraping for 5th was poor. No getting away from that. Two away wins all season was abysmal.

Scraping 5th? If it wasn't for the stupid amount of games and injuries in the last few weeks, we'd have beaten Southampton and Wolves instead of drawing and finished 4th.

It was poor, but by no means a sackable offence.

For the players we had who underperformed that year and for how s*** Liverpool were, scraping for 5th was poor. No getting away from that. Two away wins all season was abysmal.

Scraping 5th? If it wasn't for the stupid amount of games and injuries in the last few weeks, we'd have beaten Southampton and Wolves instead of drawing and finished 4th.

I've got the last MAG before Bobby was sacked and nearly every article was about wanting Bobby to move on. But at the end of the season when SBR was going to retire anyway. Stupid stupid decision 4 games in.

thats the difference between looking at bare results and performances, we went massivly backwards that season and my hopes werent high for the following season. not for the first time i'll compare it sunderlands two 7th place finishes. many of their fans could see the difference and what was needed. fortunatly for us murray didn't.

I can feel your anger....

http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/csdaily/csdart/images/2004-08-August/Star%20Wars%20-%20Return%20of%20the%20Jedi%20-%20You%20don%27t%20know%20the%20power%20(300w).jpg

Keegan quit something something

Keegan let us down something something

Keegan blew a 12 point lead something something

Keegan is a serial quietter something something

Guest malandro

And the snippets from that book only further back my opinion that the way in which Bobby was sacked was ridiculous, and the treatment of him was equally disgusting. I couldn't believe it when Shepherd featured on a Bobby documentary just after he died, the c*** doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.

How the f*** we turned our noses up at a 5th place finish :facepalm:

The supporters turned their noses up 5th place as well, when most of them fucked off at the end of the Wolves game. It wouldn’t be a surprise if this mass display of dissatisfaction sowed the seeds of SBR’s dismal a few months later.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2004-05-09wolves-h.html

http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/csdaily/csdart/images/2004-08-August/Star%20Wars%20-%20Return%20of%20the%20Jedi%20-%20You%20don%27t%20know%20the%20power%20(300w).jpg

If only his fans could follow suit. ;)

Straw man-tastic.

How many defeats did we have that season?  The team needed tweaking and we would have been doing a lot better than we've done since he was sacked.  We also had a very good cup run in the UEFA but still had a better season than we've had ever since.

How many defeats did we have that season?  The team needed tweaking and we would have been doing a lot better than we've done since he was sacked.  We also had a very good cup run in the UEFA but still had a better season than we've had ever since.

About 8.

thats the difference between looking at bare results and performances, we went massivly backwards that season and my hopes werent high for the following season. not for the first time i'll compare it sunderlands two 7th place finishes. many of their fans could see the difference and what was needed. fortunatly for us murray didn't.

Give over man, would you moan if we won the league with 80 points because it would be better if we had 85 points?  The season is relative and relative to every other team in the Premiership, we were the 5th best (ouch).

About 8.

It was exactly 8 and it was less than the previous 2 seasons when we finished higher.  8 defeats is the best we've had in the Premiership and it equalled the two seasons we finished 2nd, it wasn't all doom and gloom.