Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

How is this junk newsworthy let alone front page worthy? why does anyone care about footballers sleeping with girls?

Complete waste of time those papers and shame on anyone who buys them

fuck off. It's a recession and it's only 20p :laugh:

How is this junk newsworthy let alone front page worthy? why does anyone care about footballers sleeping with girls?

f*** off. It's a recession and it's only 20p :laugh:

:pow: alright if your desperate

In the current English public consciousness, Kevin Nolan = Wayne Rooney

:laugh:

goals this season: nolan= 7

rooney=1

Sublime  :smug:

edit:damn you jonny!

You see, reading the Sun gives you speed :snod:

That's quite the accusation.

Not as bad as when I was at the same wedding as Ameobi and I saw he was on the soft drinks, turned to my mate and said "Think of the headlines! 'Shola in Coke scandal'" :lol:

Not as bad as when I was at the same wedding as Ameobi and I saw he was on the soft drinks, turned to my mate and said "Think of the headlines! 'Shola in Coke scandal'" :lol:

their saving that one for tuesday

I'd get this printed on a t-shirt tbh.

As for the comment, you sound like what Mark Corrigan would be like if he was a paparazzi. :lol:

He didn't even sleep with her, he got some pictures sent to his mobile from her! :frantic: :frantic:

Guest johnson293

So she texted Nolan, Nolan's lass found out and kicked off but they got married anyway and we're only being told about it now?

I could not give a single f*** :lol:

Just read that in The Sun story...

Nolan's fiancee hit the roof after she found the rude texts and photos on his phone.

Raging Hayley Nolan, now married to the Magpies midfielder and the mum of his two children, was said to have "gone ballistic" over the saucy messages from brunette call girl Jenny.

So she (Hayley Nolan) found out when she was his fiancee, but has since married him, so it's obviously all sorted.

Another complete non-story!

We (NUFC) are obviously doing something right, if the gutter press has decided to target us again!!!

Lets hope it keeps having the desired affect, which seems to be making us stronger as a team/squad!

Joey Barton's going to need a bigger noticeboard. Painfully transparent what they're doing, trying to strike at the heart of the side and upset the team spirit of which Nolan is such a huge part. He's such a nice bloke as well, how the fuck is trying to split him and his wife up journalism? Disgusting parasites. The club were quick enough to ban the Mail for slagging them off, I'd like to see them stand up for the club captain and pull the plug on these cunts.