Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest toonlass

Very good news iyam. Nolan is exactly what a captain should be. He motivates the lads on the field, he's a proper leader. He's the captain figure we needed. Plus if Barton is true to his word then Nolan's signature on a new deal should see Barton also signing up on a new deal too.

i wonder what the terms are, how long an extension ? pay rise ?

If I had to guess it'll be a one-year extension, slightly more brass. It's not like anyone is going to poach him, nor is his contract close to being up.

If I had to guess it'll be a one-year extension, slightly more brass. It's not like anyone is going to poach him, nor is his contract close to being up.

you honestly dont think any other teams in the league would want a midfielder thats just scored 12 goals this season?

you honestly dont think any other teams in the league would want a midfielder thats just scored 12 goals this season?

They might want that, but I don't think they'd pay what we'd want to let him leave, and I don't think he would leave.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Great News, He's been banging the goals in and hopefully he can take it into next year.

Chicken dance after chicken dance destroying mackem dreams.