Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Think this is one of the sad moments you have to go through when you rebuild your team..

Though I think we might be going too fast with this rebuilding.

I just wish we'd bought a few more bricks before we started knocking walls down.

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley cannot bear anyone having any influence other than him, even if it's completely advantageous.

0 - Newcastle United won none of the eight Premier League games that Kevin Nolan missed in 2010-11. Howay.

3 mins ago from web

@Miss_Ces retweeting @OptaJoe

Wow, that says a lot!

It says that we relied far too much on a very limited player.

What's all this bullshit about players being bigger than the club all of a sudden - Nolan was in the middle of negotiating a fucking contract so he's bigger than the club because he was trying to get the best deal he could?! Fuck off. If people can't understand how important leadership and spirit is to a football team then just say that and stop making up these silly excuses for the club.

If you're talking about me, I was talking about Barton's twitter comments only. Nothing to do with Nolan's sale.

Nah I wasn't. Just seeing a lot of what I think are deluded comments flying about.

So we have sold our two top goalscorers last season.  I hope that scouting network is as good as they claim because if we don't find a couple of regular goalscorers we will be in trouble next season regardless of how many good midfielders we have.

done it before (kelly,peaccock)

Already had Cole on the books when we went up though so he was settled into the team and the forward line was built around him.  Plus we had the personality of Keegan to drag players in.  The fuckwits that we have up front at the minute don't inspire confidence and any others we bring in will have to settle or may not be up to the more physical attributes of the English game.

Are people seriously talking about the sale of Andy Cole in a Kevin Nolan thread?! :lol:

There's a reason he's off to the Championship instead of a decent club and that's because for the most part he's a complete waste of space and a passenger the other 9 outfield players have to carry.

Good luck to him but he's just not good enough.

0 - Newcastle United won none of the eight Premier League games that Kevin Nolan missed in 2010-11. Howay.

3 mins ago from web

Wow, that says a lot!

Or that he is a very underrated player.

We knew this was coming 2 weeks ago, we know JB is available and that Jose wants out. Jonas would not be that much of a miss.

Nowt we can do about it and it all fits in with MA's plan to reduce costs.

Are people seriously talking about the sale of Andy Cole in a Kevin Nolan thread?! :lol:

There's a reason he's off to the Championship instead of a decent club and that's because for the most part he's a complete waste of space and a passenger the other 9 outfield players have to carry.

Good luck to him but he's just not good enough.

What does that say about the rest of our squad, considering he was our top scorer and we didn't win a match without him?

Guest zeta87

The reason I think this is not as bad as it sounds is based on assumption that we will be bringing new players soon.

If not.. we are so screwed

Guest LJA0210

He can f*** off too, twitting s*** like that, there has been no talk of Jonas going, and Jose is being a t*** over his contract.

Player power needs stamped on!

so we know for sure Jose is being a "t***" about his contract do we? as far as i can see all that comes out of pardews mouth is utter tripe its all lies there is no offer to answer to for Jose is the more likely scenario

We knew this was coming 2 weeks ago, we know JB is available and that Jose wants out. Jonas would not be that much of a miss.

Nowt we can do about it and it all fits in with MA's plan to reduce costs.

Jonas would be a huge miss when we are also apparently losing 3 other first team players.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We'll just buy a younger, better, French version and everything will be Cush...

Kévin N'LáLan?

3 mins ago from web

Wow, that says a lot!

He isn't underrated though, everyone knows he's very good at what he does and not so good at much else.  Everyone should also realise that if your team cant win games without Kevin Nolan, then you need a new team.  He's 29 now and wanting a contract that keeps him here on big wages until he's 33.  We obviously need to change the way we play so that we don't rely so heavily on an ageing limited player like Nolan.  So do we do that this season and let him go or give him a new four year contract and do it next season?, at which time we'll be left with a good motivational speaker who doesn't get near the first team on £50k a week until he's 33.

Some people will probably say, well he's got a two year contract so just keep him and sell him next season.  But the question is would Nolan be prepared to do that?

3 mins ago from web

Wow, that says a lot!

It's a bit of both but that stat wouldn't exist if we had strikers who could hit a fucking barn door.