Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Wonder if those two games just happened to be Nolans worst this season? Far be it from me to suggest someone with an agenda against the player to hand pick games to suit but...........

It's not that I have a particular grudge against Nolan. You're missing the point. I've just pointed out that Nolan should not be a regular next season and  But I've also pointed out that right now, he must be a regular due to injuries. Some people reply that I must be an idiot since I'm thinking of benching our top goal scorer.  And I got bashed when suggesting that his physical form is not the best. Clearly, somebody feels that it's not allowed to criticize players that are are held in high regard.  I like Nolan, but it's obvious that his lack of d contributions outside the box limits our play. And I've given ample evidence why.

Guest Roger Kint

Wonder if those two games just happened to be Nolans worst this season? Far be it from me to suggest someone with an agenda against the player to hand pick games to suit but...........

It's not that I have a particular grudge against Nolan. You're missing the point.

I didnt miss your point that his passing was inaccurate - to which you backtracked and changed it to a sensible answer. I didnt miss your point that it leaves killer passes up to Tiote - which you backtracked and changed to a sensible point.

My only point in this is you clearly have a problem with him based on the past few pages, the only problem is Pardew is not going to stop playing him so i cant see what bashing him will acheive.

Stop inventing things to cry over, nobody is saying what you can/cant say and i never said i held Nolan in such high regard, instead of constantly saying this how about showing me the proof? Like i keep reminding you he is one of four midfielders and two strikers, its not like they are all surpassing his output by any stretch yet you mysteriously fail to talk about them.........

He's the fittest player at the club according to those stats so no doubt he'll dominate the midfield and run his opposite from Wolves  into the ground like happened at Stevenage.

:( the sort of wily play I'd applaud if we didn't lose him for 2 games. Punk77, note how the game changes from a potential equaliser to 2-0, your chalkboard won't highlight this. Club captain tastic.

Tiote and Nolan both missing for next game now.

Guthrie and Barton as CM next week then. In 08/09 they played together in our win against Villa iirc.  :thup:

Who knows, maybe Ireland will be back

:mackems:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Probably

Loven Barton Guthrie Jonas next week

Guthrie and Barton as CM next week then. In 08/09 they played together in our win against Villa iirc.  :thup:

Who knows, maybe Ireland will be back

:mackems:

AP: 'He's been knocking on my door'

:lol:

:( the sort of wily play I'd applaud if we didn't lose him for 2 games. Punk77, note how the game changes from a potential equaliser to 2-0, your chalkboard won't highlight this. Club captain tastic.

Had to do it. Sort of thing you hate when its against you but you applaud when its your man.