Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Like fuck I'd like to see Nolan go, he IS our most important player. Jesus Christ.

The thought of him even being a bench warmer is ridiculous, I don't care how invisible he could be in some games, he has finished our top scorer hasn't he? His leadership is also vital for the team.

I would not sell him for less than 10 million. Charlie Adam has scored 12 goals too, how much is he going for again? (Awaits someone to point out Adam has racked up more assists and contributed more in open play)

Guest sicko2ndbest

£4m and I think we'd accept.

I know it's tit for tat but I reckon 5. Don't think west ham will go that high

Wouldn't be the first time that we regret letting our captain leave to West Ham.

Parker, get out of here.

Parker was showed up by Nicky Butt in his last season here which says everything about him.

Parker was replaced by Barton. Also, we probably wouldn't have gone down with Parker in there instead of Butt.

The problem with Parker wasn't himself, but Roeder who played him as 'our Gerrard'.

Parker's problem is Parker.  He's s***.

Parker is not shit, far from it

I'm a huge Nolan fan and I think his impact in the dressing room means any transfer will be bad news for us but from a purely footballing point of view I'm struggling to think where he'll fit in next season if Cabaye signs, especially if Gosling gets fit too.

Oh, and Parker was shite. We were well rid of him.

You don't know where to fit in Nolan, our top scorer and one of the best scorers in the PL this season, yet you do know that he won't be playing if Cabaye, a player that you've never seen play for us, and Gosling, a player of that we don't even know if he can still run, will be ahead of him?

For those who say Parker is shit/was shit in his time here - we've had shit players here:

Amdy Faye was shit, Peter Ramage was shit, Albert Luque was shit, Xisco is still shit. To put Parker in the same group as them is criminal.

Like f*** I'd like to see Nolan go, he IS our most important player. Jesus Christ.

The thought of him even being a bench warmer is ridiculous, I don't care how invisible he could be in some games, he has finished our top scorer hasn't he? His leadership is also vital for the team.

I would not sell him for less than 10 million. Charlie Adam has scored 12 goals too, how much is he going for again? (Awaits someone to point out Adam has racked up more assists and contributed more in open play)

Adam has racked up more assists and contributed more in open play. He's also younger :D

I would take 5m for him.

Looking at his goals this season I don't think he'll be very effective in the small, pacey midfield we are building. He needs to play off a big front man so his scoring next season will depend on how much Ameobi and Best play. He also depends on quality crosses / corners usually from Barton, there is no guarantee of the same delivery this season if Barton is on his way or becomes a bench warmer.

Newcastle 6-0 Aston Villa     (31) Carroll knock down from Enrique Cross.

(87) Ameobi knock down from Barton Corner.

Newcastle 1-2 Stoke         (43) Penalty. Carroll bundled down by Huth.

West Ham 1-2 Newcastle (23) Carroll knock down from Barton Cross.

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland   (26) Ameobi knock down from Barton Corner.

(34) Carroll assist / attempted shot.

(75) Ameobi knock down from Barton Corner.

Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool     (15) Carroll knock down from Barton Free Kick.

Newcastle 5-0 West Ham   (45) Poor clearance, side footed home 15 yards.

Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle   (52) Ameobi headed effort from a Barton Corner, backheeled in from a yard out.

Newcastle 1-1 Bolton         (13) Header from Tiote Cross.

Newcastle 4-1 Wolverhampton (22) Long Ball. Knock down by Ameobi.

Of course his leadership is important, but if we could only hold on to one of the two, I'd prefer that we kept Barton.

If Ashley can get decent money for a player who must be on the cusp of deteriorating as a player and therefore free space and funds for younger players with potential on less money; what will he do?

Sold to Fat Sam fir circa 5M.

Like f*** I'd like to see Nolan go, he IS our most important player. Jesus Christ.

Nolan is nearly 29, Adam is 25.

Adam is a better passer of the ball (despite some of his hollywood passes) and is more involved in games than Nolan.

I don't think Nolan needs to play off a big front man, or needs to be let go if we improve our midfield. He just needs players around him to do running and enough possession for him to get into his goal scoring positions.

Would be sad to see him go this summer, and I still don't think it will happen.

Why would Nolan want to go down to the championship anyway?? Massive backwards step

He know's he can do very well in this devision, he knows that they'll be back in the PL next season under normal circumstances and he knows (and probably likes) Big Sam.

Adam has racked up more assists and contributed more in open play. He's also younger :D

I would take 5m for him.

Looking at his goals this season I don't think he'll be very effective in the small, pacey midfield we are building. He needs to play off a big front man so his scoring next season will depend on how much Ameobi and Best play. He also depends on quality crosses / corners usually from Barton, there is no guarantee of the same delivery this season if Barton is on his way or becomes a bench warmer.

Newcastle 6-0 Aston Villa    (31) Carroll knock down from Enrique Cross.

(87) Ameobi knock down from Barton Corner.

Newcastle 1-2 Stoke        (43) Penalty. Carroll bundled down by Huth.

West Ham 1-2 Newcastle (23) Carroll knock down from Barton Cross.

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland  (26) Ameobi knock down from Barton Corner.

(34) Carroll assist / attempted shot.

(75) Ameobi knock down from Barton Corner.

Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool    (15) Carroll knock down from Barton Free Kick.

Newcastle 5-0 West Ham  (45) Poor clearance, side footed home 15 yards.

Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle  (52) Ameobi headed effort from a Barton Corner, backheeled in from a yard out.

Newcastle 1-1 Bolton        (13) Header from Tiote Cross.

Newcastle 4-1 Wolverhampton (22) Long Ball. Knock down by Ameobi.

Of course his leadership is important, but if we could only hold on to one of the two, I'd prefer that we kept Barton.

For a 28 year old midfielder to score that many goals in the highest level possible to be sold for 4-5 mill. Sorry but, I think thats pocket money. Not to mention he is OUR CAPTAIN, and his leadership is vital on and off the pitch (Yes, that should add extra value)