Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Clarification.

I think I'd have to put a 30 game minimum on it or something, just to give myself a gentleman's chance... and then just hope that they didn't come up straight away to make sure. If he'd played the full 38 games for us last season, Messi could have been in real danger of (wimping out of) eating his own shite if he'd taken my double-or-nothing offer from before Nolan had even hit eight.

I dunno if TT was on the wind-up or being genuine with the comment I quoted, just seemed he was setting someone up for the old Pissi-take.

Btw, despite his typically embittered (understandable) response, there's got to be a case for reverting Messi back to his original name if Nolan does officially leave tomorrow? Ending the spell, as it were.

Btw, despite his typically embittered (understandable) response, there's got to be a case for reverting Messi back to his original name if Nolan does officially leave tomorrow? Ending the spell, as it were.

Any chance we could change it to Pussi?

I've noticed several other people complaining about getting custom titles and stuff in the last few days.  I'm sensing a forum revolt.

Vive la resistance!

too late for what? some childish person has put something under my name. my life is over. fuckin hell. some of you take this place FAR too seriously :D

Me, gdm and mimi will set up our own forum.  Then I'll ban gdm and spend all my days creeping on mimi.

I've noticed several other people complaining about getting custom titles and stuff in the last few days.  I'm sensing a forum revolt.

Vive la resistance!

Fuck that I want it changed to Hissi

Surprised you're all so happy with £4m. That is 1/5th of a Henderson, 1/8.75th of a Carroll and 1/6th of a Lescott.

For £4m, what is the point? I don't think I'll ever understand what made our board do this. Mind you, West Ham are paying him ludicrous money and theres a good chance they won't get promoted. What a strange day :(

too late for what? some childish person has put something under my name. my life is over. fuckin hell. some of you take this place FAR too seriously :D

Me, gdm and mimi will set up our own forum.  Then I'll ban gdm and spend all my days creeping on mimi.

Fine by us. Just make sure you take James with you...

Has anyone been on any West Ham forums to see what their opinion is ?

Yeah I've looked at KUMB & they think it's a fantastic signing from them, which I agree with tbh

This season it is just about the best signing they'll make considering his ability to score goals in that division, plus FSA long ball bypass midfield tactics.

Next season back in the prem however...

Aye. I'll drink my own p*ss if they get back up and then Nolan scores 8 goals for them.

Think you better clarify that statement. If he gets 8 next season and they get promoted, someone - probably me - will nail you to it.

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/295/beardc.png

Fine by us. Just make sure you take James with you...

:laugh:

Pardew should grow some and resign, Then go for constructive dismisall after this.

He obviosly has no say who stays and who goes,

Cashley is making pards look like a tw^^ again.

Pards quote I need to keep nolan and asbo yes right pards. :rant:

Nixon as well :pow:

Is that spelt wrong on purpose btw?

Who knows? I don't even know who did it :lol:

:aww:

I did check it with him first, although he may have just been polite with me and not pointed it out. Disco is far too on the ball.

Nixon as well :pow:

Is that spelt wrong on purpose btw?

Who knows? I don't even know who did it :lol:

:aww:

It's spelt incorrectly on purpose as a slight toward Nixon's journalistic qualities

is what you meant to say.