Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

stephen ireland can fuck off. there'd be only one positive thing about his singing and that would be that it'd be at a 'knock down price' and quite frankly i'm sick of every single singing being based on that first and football second.

Looked alright? He played 49 minutes. :laugh:

Exactly, you couldn't call him completely shit, he looked alright when he came on, would liked to have seen more. Alan smith coming on against WBA was completely shit. And like I said, hard to see through the injuries.  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Also says we should be excited by what's to come...

Aye, Pards is right:

http://www.hoppingsfunfairs.com/images/img08.jpg

Hoppings is almost here!

Something I just thought about whilst reading on the Chronicle website and seeing the related articles down the right; I'd almost completely forgotten about the operation he had at the end of the season. Perhaps the club don't think he will recover brilliantly from this, or maybe the surgery uncovered something unsavoury for a player of his age.

Oh I'm not saying that is *the* reason, just proposing that something like that could have influenced their thinking on the contract offer and eventual decision to sell.

Anyone gone back to the start of this thread? You'd think people would be delighted just to get rid of him.

I think the fact that SAM got him says it all. Im sure Pulis was also chomping, but Nolan must be too fat for stoke. Im glad he is gone, we can get a sports psycologist to replace his god like dressing room aura

Oh I'm not saying that is *the* reason, just proposing that something like that could have influenced their thinking on the contract offer and eventual decision to sell.

But didnt kev say he needed that operation for some time before he had it done? If so, would you say it greatly affected the way he played, from say earlier in the season?

If NUFC have offered that deal, then it does show Nolan is only bothered about money 1st.

Pardew's thanked Nolan for his efforts, and confirmed it's down to the length of contract that he's gone.

It was always down to the length of the contract. The club did the right thing, it protected itself and its future, just like what Kevin Nolan has done, protected himself and his future. No blame, move on.

Good luck Kev, cheers for mauling the mackems.  :thup:

It was always down to the length of the contract. The club did the right thing, it protected itself and its future, just like what Kevin Nolan has done, protected himself and his future. No blame, move on.

Good luck Kev, cheers for mauling the mackems.  :thup:

Spot on.

Guest neesy111

If NUFC have offered that deal, then it does show Nolan is only bothered about money 1st.

Pardew's thanked Nolan for his efforts, and confirmed it's down to the length of contract that he's gone.

Longer contract = More Money.