Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Will he go back to being shit now that Andy has left?

Not a good start tonight, looks to have been most affected by Carroll leaving (not that he was going to be playing). Hoping he bounces back like he has done every other time he's had a poor game this season.

Will he go back to being shit now that Andy has left?

Not a good start tonight, looks to have been most affected by Carroll leaving (not that he was going to be playing). Hoping he bounces back like he has done every other time he's had a poor game this season.

Will be a big help having Mr T back alongside him, we painfully short of dynamism in midfield yday. Saving that I'd be surprised if he and rest of the team don't turn a far improved performance v Arsenal just as they have done everytime we've played totally shit away (WBA & BW)

I can see Nolan playing as a lone striker somewhere soon away from home. Can't wait.........

Was saying that to the cat last night. Every time we played the ball into best we may as well just have given them a free kick on the edge of their box. He was absolute fucking rhubarb all night and ranger wasn't much better. The only person we have with any sort of presence, who could maybe have a go at leading the line would be nolan.

Was saying that to the cat last night. Every time we played the ball into best we may as well just have given them a free kick on the edge of their box. He was absolute f***ing rhubarb all night and ranger wasn't much better. The only person we have with any sort of presence, who could maybe have a go at leading the line would be nolan.

I see your cat failed to talk any sense into you.

For a centre half up against him 1-on-1 though, Nolan's easier to mark than the goalpost.

Btw, of Nolan's 10 goals this season, Andy Carroll has made 6 of them. Oh well, at least Liverpool are better off eh Kevin?

He's apologised for the interview, although still gets yet another "Liverpool are a great club" in his apology. Thats 3 and counting, the tit. :lol:

He's apologised for the interview, although still gets yet another "Liverpool are a great club" in his apology. Thats 3 and counting, the tit. :lol:

Where's this?

Sky Sports website.

But Nolan managed to alienate some of his own side's supporters in the process, and has apologised for any offence caused, while insisting he wants the Carroll saga put to bed.

Apology

"If fans don't like it, I apologise," said Nolan.

"It was never meant to affect them. But Liverpool is a great club and everyone knows that."

He added: "There's no-one more disappointed than me.

"Not only have we lost a top player but I've lost a good mate who was very close.

"To be honest, I'm getting quite sick of the whole Andy Carroll saga. I just want to put it to bed.

But Nolan managed to alienate some of his own side's supporters in the process, and has apologised for any offence caused, while insisting he wants the Carroll saga put to bed.

Apology

"If fans don't like it, I apologise," said Nolan.

"It was never meant to affect them. But Liverpool is a great club and everyone knows that."

He added: "There's no-one more disappointed than me.

"Not only have we lost a top player but I've lost a good mate who was very close.

"To be honest, I'm getting quite sick of the whole Andy Carroll saga. I just want to put it to bed.

That's hardly an apology.