Everton v Newcastle United - Sat 18th September (3pm)

Skeletor

Guest Geordie Boyo

Also: Chris, man, wear a f***ing suit. Gets on my f***ing wick.

keegan never wore one...! what's wrong with him being in his tracky bottoms like? You do know that Alex Furguson being a successful manager is not down to the suit he wears ;)

keegan never wore one...! what's wrong with him being in his tracky bottoms like? You do know that Alex Furguson being a successful manager is not down to the suit he wears ;)

Wonder if Hughton and SAF have the same chewing gum sponsors?

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6589/010278905507100.jpg

On the new site you have to go to NUFCtv then Live Matches to see the lineups etc.

Is he wearing shoes with tracksuit bottoms? Nice to see he has picked up the Gateshead fashion .

As opposed to walking around bare footed?

Or trainers. Either way both are better options than Gateshead chic

Just annoys me. Especially from someone like Hughton who seems to lack authority at the best of times. He's not 'one of the lads': he's their boss.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6589/010278905507100.jpg

On the new site you have to go to NUFCtv then Live Matches to see the lineups etc.

Is he wearing shoes with tracksuit bottoms? Nice to see he has picked up the Gateshead fashion .

As opposed to walking around bare footed?

Or trainers. Either way both are better options than Gateshead chic

Got the earring too.

Just annoys me. Especially from someone like Hughton who seems to lack authority at the best of times. He's not 'one of the lads': he's their boss.

He was wearing one in the post game interviews last week.

Guest Geordie Boyo

It's gonna take more than shoulder-pads and a power tie to do that though.

I think in any working environment when you have a manager that isn't arrogant and works with you rather than above you brings a successful outcome as far as getting results and respects from employees/players.

i'm excited.

however i still think we'll do extremely well to come out of this with a point - so today's game is as much about a good performance. Tiote up against the likes of Fellaini and Heitinga in midfield is going to be interesting. and it'll be great if we're still in the game with 20 mins and can bring on someone like Jonas to further tire them out.

Nice to see that Hughton has the stones to make the changes, would rather that Jonas had started ahead of Nolan but can't really complain about the line-up too much.

Howay this particular group of lads!!

It's gonna take more than shoulder-pads and a power tie to do that though.

I think in any working environment when you have a manager that isn't arrogant and works with you rather than above you brings a successful outcome as far as getting results and respects from employees/players.

True. Just inexplicably irks for some reason with Hughton.

Nice to see that Hughton has the stones to make the changes, would rather that Jonas had started ahead of Nolan but can't really complain about the line-up too much.

Howay this particular group of lads!!

I've nee complaints about it. Get the ball to Ben Arfa, get a cross in to AC, score a goal. Repeat that a few times.