Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I think he's been one of our weakest performers this season. Out of the first team regulars I'd say Simpson, Colo, Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan, Carroll and probably Williamson as well have all been consistenly better.

... no they haven't. Simpson hasn't been all that great until the last game and Williamson... just no.

I'd put him in the same category as Nolan, they're both limited in their own ways but they both bring something to the team that no one else can (yet).

Seriously don't know why Jonas gets so much hate yet Williamson gets so much love on here.

Mainly because one is simple and effective, and the other tries to be too clever and ends up on his arse.

Jonas would be a much better player, and would be appreciated by alot more fans if he wasn't so damn frustrating. He just doesn't make the right decision half the time.

Seriously don't know why Jonas gets so much hate yet Williamson gets so much love on here.

Mainly because one is simple and effective, and the other tries to be too clever and ends up on his arse.

Jonas would be a much better player, and would be appreciated by alot more fans if he wasn't so damn frustrating. He just doesn't make the right decision half the time.

But then half the time he does make the right choice. Thats 50 percent or 1 in 2 times and I like those odds.

But then half the time he does make the right choice. Thats 50 percent or 1 in 2 times and I like those odds.

Once you've got past the stage of making the right choice however you've actually got to carry it through, which a completely new stumbling point altogether :lol:

Once you've got past the stage of making the right choice however you've actually got to carry it through, which a completely new stumbling point altogether :lol:

:lol: 

Well i can't recall a better left winger since Robert. Btw this might make all the we-hate-Jonas-club happy.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-boss-pardew-admits-he-needs-left-winger-signing-1390151

Well i can't recall a better left winger since Robert. Btw this might make all the we-hate-Jonas-club happy.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-boss-pardew-admits-he-needs-left-winger-signing-1390151

N'Zogbia? Even Duff scores goals.

I think he's been one of our weakest performers this season. Out of the first team regulars I'd say Simpson, Colo, Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan, Carroll and probably Williamson as well have all been consistenly better.

... no they haven't. Simpson hasn't been all that great until the last game and Williamson... just no.

I'd put him in the same category as Nolan, they're both limited in their own ways but they both bring something to the team that no one else can (yet).

Simpson has been good.  Williamson alright, though having a rocky patch of late.

No way. Also those players played with better teams.

There just something about Jonas when you watch him and he's good, he might be the person with the most assists to other assists I think.  At times he is diabolically bad, I'll admit that but then the whole teams bad when hes bad. Yet when hes good the whole team good/

There just something about Jonas when you watch him and he's good, he might be the person with the most assists to other assists I think.  At times he is diabolically bad, I'll admit that but then the whole teams bad when hes bad. Yet when hes good the whole team good/

I can't even respond to that. Too many holes, too many disagreements.

I can't even respond to that. Too many holes, too many disagreements.

Look I'll bet with you that he plays well this weekend and that we win. If I'm wrong then I'll put my hands up and never defend him again.

Get rid - we have far too many players on that wage bill. f*** spending money to replace him either, those books arent going to balance themselves.

Agreed, we can always go down to the Championship (as a buyer) and bring in another never has been.

f***ing hell some of the newbies on here. :facepalm:

At least Shaun seems to be nothing more than a s*** WUM; I do worry for Tdeans though.

Why do you worry for me then? Cause I don't like pardew.

Have you actually read that article? Pardew doesn't talk about signing a left winger. Tribal football is epic shite.

Duff? You for real??

Duff? You for real??

What was wrong about what I said? Duff scores goals, Jonas doesn't.

If you read the quotes he actually suggests we need a left back to cover for Enrique.