Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

Were Man Utd a selling club when they lost their best player for a huge sum? The tag 'selling club' is just daft unless we made a habit of selling every key player the second a big offer comes in, before Carroll when was the last player we sold who didnt want out?

Were Man Utd a selling club when they lost their best player for a huge sum? The tag 'selling club' is just daft unless we made a habit of selling every key player the second a big offer comes in, before Carroll when was the last player we sold who didnt want out?

Carroll wanted out as well.

What if we got Quaresma?

Didn't he flop the few matches he played for Chelsea?

I'd say we should try for Axel Witsel or Steven Defour :)

Go on youtube and check him up, amazing skills

I have seen his skills, he is technical yes.  But it didn't answer my question as to his performance at Chelsea and in EPL.

What if we got Quaresma?

We love scouting on youtube as well.

What if we got Quaresma?

We love scouting on youtube as well.

Wise taught us that, yeah bluelaugh.gif

You don't take class away just because it's a internet based video.

Good point but you take class away if you put him in a one paced midfield supplying a one paced strike force and give him less time on the ball because the likes of Henry or De Jong are kicking him up the arse

Jonas needs some competition for the LW.. He's a great asset when he feels like it..

Yep, I'm interested to see how he does with Ben Arfa back in the squad and when Marvelous Marveaux arrives.

Still think providing balance on the right is what helps him a lot though.

Jonas needs some competition for the LW.. He's a great asset when he feels like it..

Yep, I'm interested to see how he does with Ben Arfa back in the squad and when Marvelous Marveaux arrives.

Still think providing balance on the right is what helps him a lot though.

Liverpool bound.

I wouldn't sell him unless it was for daft money. We need a squad, people. I wouldn't be against us bringing in another left-winger in the slighest - but it doesn't mean i'd sell Jonas. He'd be brilliant cover. He's always been a victim of being relied upon - cos he's a limited footballer. However, he's absolutely vital to us given the state that the squad's in at the moment. Marveaux, Jonas, Ben Arfa, Barton, Routledge (if he returns) would be a nice selection of wingers to have next season, for example.

Sick of the mentality that we should sell a player just cos he's not brilliant like Tiote or Coloccini. Every single member of the squad - bar one or two expendables - shouldn't be leaving in the summer.

In the hole would be absolutely pointless cos he can't do anything without atleast a square yard of space and his general vision is shite. I'd have given him a go on the right when Ben Arfa comes back, had Barton not been such a revelation there.

elgalgojonas

Buenos dias, muchas gracias a todos por los tweet de apoyo de ayer, sobre todo a las galguitas.

4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, thank you very much everyone for the support tweet yesterday, especially the greyhound.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I wouldn't sell him unless it was for daft money. We need a squad, people. I wouldn't be against us bringing in another left-winger in the slighest - but it doesn't mean i'd sell Jonas. He'd be brilliant cover. He's always been a victim of being relied upon - cos he's a limited footballer. However, he's absolutely vital to us given the state that the squad's in at the moment. Marveaux, Jonas, Ben Arfa, Barton, Routledge (if he returns) would be a nice selection of wingers to have next season, for example.

Sick of the mentality that we should sell a player just cos he's not brilliant like Tiote or Coloccini. Every single member of the squad - bar one or two expendables - shouldn't be leaving in the summer.

This. He's more than good enough as a squad player for us.