Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Like i said in the other thread, he's a liability. Protection? sometimes protects his wing well, but generally loses the ball after a couple of touches if he's lucky putting pressure on us again and again.

For being one of the senior members he's one of the most panicking players we have, shits himself as soon as anyone comes near him.

Bad news is, Pardew was basically fucking him end of game. nailed on to start 100% of games he's fit.

Whilst I don't admire so so performances I take onboard he made "almost" a goal line clearance and I think Pardews words at the end were more or less telling him that he is sticking by him and he should by us.

I've always liked Jonas but he's been poor this season. Doesn't seem to have the energy he used to. You could always count on him to hold the ball in a tricky situation, maybe buy a free kick or something, but lately he just seems to give it away all the time. I'd like to see Marv in for him against Chelsea if he's fit.

Of course you can´t hate a player because most of them gives 100 %. But professional football players isn´t about who give there best effort and that´s what is so shocking to me to read when so many seems to think so.

I don´t hate Jonas because I know he gives his best, but he should never, never, never, never be a starter again. When he still does that though you eventually start to get frustrated and then you start to take it out on the player. That is what has happened here and against many other players.

Was Pardew defintely planning to drop him?

I think he was planning on playing him in Midfield and just moved him up field when Marv got injured.  He loves the player.  But the team is carrying him - adds nothing.

Of course you can´t hate a player because most of them gives 100 %. But professional football players isn´t about who give there best effort and that´s what is so shocking to me to read when so many seems to think so.

I don´t hate Jonas because I know he gives his best, but he should never, never, never, never be a starter again. When he still does that though you eventually start to get frustrated and then you start to take it out on the player. That is what has happened here and against many other players.

I    '  m not sure sure what you    '    re on about here?