Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

He was out of position so i do think people should take that into account. He's had like, 1 good game at LB before. The other times he was there he looked a lot like this. He could have done better but it was quite obvious after 30 mins he was going to get caught out today.

Shocking weak pass. I can't stand seeing professional footballers under hit a pass like that coming in across afield leaving your team exposed. He then slowly tracked back and didn't get in front of Sess. Awful.

Defended his commitment on here for ages, but today he literally bottled it in every single way.

Awful pass for the first.. the second was a combination off our players backing off..poor game and had one of his off days

I think its a case of him having "on games" the past weeks.

Guest loven Mag 11

If that was Hiadara for the first goal it simpley doesnt happen just becuase a naturally left footed palyer wouldnt come across the pitch and play it so piss weak with their right foot. cunt.

He's fucking useless and never ever a full back. Shocking defending for their second as well, left him with acres of space. Deserves the sack just as much as the cunt who chose to play him over an actual full back.

Considering Hiadara is only just back from injury, played 90 on Thursday and may be wary of crazy challenges I can see why Pardew didn't pick him today. Still bloody wish he had mind.

He didn't.

Guest firetotheworks

As solitary performances go, that was Boumsong vs Liverpool multiplied by Cacapa vs Portsmouth.

Considering Hiadara is only just back from injury, played 90 on Thursday and may be wary of crazy challenges I can see why Pardew didn't pick him today. Still bloody wish he had mind.

He didn't.

When he came back on the bench Thursday he was playing Fifa on his phone.

Guest palnese

Like Williamson and Simpson - he's just not very good at playing football. He's got other qualites, but these strengths are fading and there's not an awful lot left to work with.

Like Williamson and Simpson - he's just not very good at playing football. He's got other qualites, but these strengths are fading and there's not an awful lot left to work with.

Sadly true, his basic technique is poor and he's only any good when operating at full fitness and without fatigue.

And not at fullback.

Cost us the game unforgivable.Please f*** off at the end of the season and  Bring your curly argie t*** of a mate with you ye pair of c***s

Terrible post. Don't even know where to start dissecting that.

Aye, he's been shite, and for awhile too. But nowhere near as bad as that post.