Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Was out on the piss in Norwich last night,told my friend that he wasn't in the squad so it didn't matter.

He was having a dance with her and brought her a drink. She said he's a top bloke who certainly knows how to dance.

Shame he doesn't also know how to play LW  :D

Was out on the p*ss in Norwich last night,told my friend that he wasn't in the squad so it didn't matter.

He was having a dance with her and brought her a drink. She said he's a top bloke who certainly knows how to dance.

Shame he doesn't also know how to play LW  :D

Thing is, he knew exactly how before we got hold of him and bulked him up beyond recognition a la Ameobi.

That explains why he struggled to score and get assists in his first season and nobody really rated him in Spain, either. Nowt to do with bulking.

Um, did you not remember that match vs Man Utd where he was MoM, great wing play, debut season and was dubbed signing of the summer for the PL? He was great when he first came to us, like so many players are.

I didn't say the bulking was the sole cause, most quality players that have come to this club in the Ashley era have declined fairly rapidly. It's noticable with Jonas how the longer he has spent here, the more inappropriate his training is apparent.

That explains why he struggled to score and get assists in his first season and nobody really rated him in Spain, either. Nowt to do with bulking.

He was reasonably rated in Spain so god knows what you are talking about.

I read a fair few articles saying he was a good player but wasn't a world beater. Bit different to 'nobody really rated him'. The Jonas we bought was a good PL player and an International. The Jonas of the last couple of seasons was not a reflection of the player we had at the beginning.