Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I love Shola.

Don't want him starting or even coming on as a sub that much but I still love him. Plenty of good memories and it's not his fault he has played as much as he has. Has often played through injury when needed too.

Can't fault the guy for being shit, he hasn't handed himself contracts/a place in the team but at least he clearly loves the club and destroys mackems.

Guest hobshobs

I love Shola.

Don't want him starting or even coming on as a sub that much but I still love him. Plenty of good memories and it's not his fault he has played as much as he has. Has often played through injury when needed too.

Can't fault the guy for being s***, he hasn't handed himself contracts/a place in the team but at least he clearly loves the club and destroys mackems.

Loves the club my arse. He'd try a damn sight harder on the pitch if he did actually love the club. Shola would love the mackems if they had been as daft as us, letting him hang around for 10 plus years and paying him £25,000 plus a week to do so.

I love Shola.

Can't fault the guy for being s***, he hasn't handed himself contracts/a place in the team but at least he clearly loves the club and destroys mackems.

Loves the club my arse. He'd try a damn sight harder on the pitch if he did actually love the club. Shola would love the mackems if they had been as daft as us, letting him hang around for 10 plus years and paying him £25,000 plus a week to do so.

Bollocks.

Guest hobshobs

I love Shola.

Bollocks.

Yep. The one and only Shola 'Bollocks' Ameobi.

Guest hobshobs

If he couldn't be arsed why has he often played through injuries? Probably the same injuries that have made him look lazy while he isn't darting around the pitch.

Injured or fully fit he's shit.

By the way the word 'darting' and Ameobi most certainly don't go together. Snoozing and Ameobi, yes.

Guest reefatoon

Of course he loves the club, he realises how lucky he is as he is a league 1 player at best the useless c*** that he is. He loves the club for keeping him in the premiership for so long. big useless twat that he is.

If he couldn't be arsed why has he often played through injuries? Probably the same injuries that have made him look lazy while he isn't darting around the pitch.

Injured or fully fit he's shit.

By the way the word 'darting' and Ameobi most certainly don't go together. Snoozing and Ameobi, yes.

I said he was shit, but the fact that throughout his career he has played through injuries, had injections etc.. to get him through games makes him far from lazy for me.

The reason he isn't darting about the pitch is because he isn't physically capable of doing it. The reason he isn't capable is because he has fucked himself playing when we have needed him and he really should have been recovering.

Sorry Cajun like but that's blocks, the bloke is just rubbish.

That post doesn't make sense given I have quite clearly claimed he is shit.

Or are you disputing he has played through injuries? If so a lot of people at our club over the years have told a really random and pointless lie.

Guest reefatoon

I just don't agree he has put his body on the line for the club and that is what has made him a slow useless lump. Over the years he a has been here (seems like an eternity) he has had more weekends off than most. so yes you said he is shit, i just don't agree its because he has given his all through injuries.

I just don't agree he has put his body on the line for the club and that is what has made him a slow useless lump. Over the years he a has been here (seems like an eternity) he has had more weekends off than most. so yes you said he is shit, i just don't agree its because he has given his all through injuries.

Ah right, it works like that.

Cheers Doc :thup:

Guest hobshobs

Injured or fully fit he's s***.

I said he was s***, but the fact that throughout his career he has played through injuries, had injections etc.. to get him through games makes him far from lazy for me.

The reason he isn't darting about the pitch is because he isn't physically capable of doing it. The reason he isn't capable is because he has f***ed himself playing when we have needed him and he really should have been recovering.

OK then, let's agree that he was fully fit for the recent game versus Reading otherwise Cisse would have started in the middle and not on the wing.

Here's part of a report on the game referring to Shola: "In the first half he made a short 10 yard pass to a team mate. Rather than move forward or out to the wing to provide an option he just stood there. His normal game. Odd goals here and there are just not enough. Fed up of having to watch him lumber around in a black and white shirt. He should have been replaced years ago. Needs to be given a free transfer in the summer. It says everything about the club and management that he was starting yesterday. If ever someone summed up our mediocrity in the last 10 years it's this man."

So basically Shola isn't good enough and should have been replaced years ago.

That's exactly what I have said, again, that's not his fault. He has filled in when required, even when injured and has provided some good memories.

December 2006:

"Ameobi had been struggling with his hip injury for almost two years, but such was the club's lack of options - £17million signing Michael Owen faces months on the sidelines after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament - he vowed to battle on.

But manager Glenn Roeder's hopes of nursing him through to the January transfer window were dashed and the Nigerian-born striker belatedly flew out to the United States to consult the man who saved former Sunderland player Kevin Kyle's career.

Ameobi said: "Basically, I have had a reconstruction of the hip joint. The ball and socket were quite damaged - the surgeon asked me how I had been playing with it, and that just says how much I needed this done."

Coupled with the fact that he's put on some incredible amount of muscle weight his body hasn't been able to cope with his former gangly self.

He gives 100% in the shirt, he just isn't good enough to be playing much, if it all anymore.

December 2006:

"Ameobi had been struggling with his hip injury for almost two years, but such was the club's lack of options - £17million signing Michael Owen faces months on the sidelines after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament - he vowed to battle on.

But manager Glenn Roeder's hopes of nursing him through to the January transfer window were dashed and the Nigerian-born striker belatedly flew out to the United States to consult the man who saved former Sunderland player Kevin Kyle's career.

Ameobi said: "Basically, I have had a reconstruction of the hip joint. The ball and socket were quite damaged - the surgeon asked me how I had been playing with it, and that just says how much I needed this done."

Coupled with the fact that he's put on some incredible amount of muscle weight his body hasn't been able to cope with his former gangly self.

He gives 100% in the shirt, he just isn't good enough to be playing much, if it all anymore.

The lazy shite!