Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Everyone wanted him to replace Taylor only a couple of weeks ago.  :lol:

Bigger fools them. Probably cost just as much as we'd get for Taylor too.

Like I said at the time, he's on roughly the same wages as Taylor (since they negotiated his last deal at the height of his reputation)

Everyone wanted him to replace Taylor only a couple of weeks ago.  :lol:

I've always said he was shite tbh. Not half the player Taylor is...and I don't particularly rate Taylor.

I think on a free to replace Sol at the end of the season would be good option to bolster the back line, but really that was only because at the time people were calling for a Fitz Hall return.

End of the day if Boro don't want him and it's not down to just his contract then we should look elsewhere

I'd rather Taylor just stopped being a c*** and signed a contract that is his actual worth, as a rotation player.

No mug is gonna pay what he's after, surely?

But aye, I quite like Kadar. He's not really up to playing in the Prem yet though, like most our youngsters he needs a loan spell.

I'd rather Taylor just stopped being a c*** and signed a contract that is his actual worth, as a rotation player.

No mug is gonna pay what he's after, surely?

But aye, I quite like Kadar. He's not really up to playing in the Prem yet though, like most our youngsters he needs a loan spell.

Let him crash and burn at Wolves. He's always had too high an opinion of himself and since signing with Stretford this seems to have got worse.

And aye in an ideal world. Say we get to 40pts early doors next year I'd want to see a whole host of players go out on loan for a couple of months - Kadar, Ranger, Ferguson, Lua Lua again and Vuckic ideally.

Not seen much from Kadar which suggests we should sell a seasoned defender and let him get games in the prem instead of Taylor. Defending is an unforgivable game, I personally don't think he's ready and the way we berate defenders at making mistakes especially when there's so much at stake in terms of prem survival, is something he doesn't need when learning his trade.

I'd suggest giving Kadar a few games at full back but our left back is fucking mint.

I'm along the same lines but really we should have had him out on loan this season but again our paper thing squad means were holding back young players from building up experience and confidence to ironically make that leap in to the first team.

Not seen much from Kadar which suggests we should sell a seasoned defender and let him get games in the prem instead of Taylor. Defending is an unforgivable game, I personally don't think he's ready and the way we berate defenders at making mistakes especially when there's so much at stake in terms of prem survival, is something he doesn't need when learning his trade.

I agree but at the end of the day it seems Taylor and his currrnt of an agent want stupid money so he'll bugger off. If it was between replacing Taylor with Kadar or Wheater then it's the Magyar over the smoggie bastard tbh.

I agree but at the end of the day it seems Taylor and his currrnt of an agent want stupid money so he'll bugger off. If it was between replacing Taylor with Kadar or Wheater then it's the Magyar over the smoggie bastard tbh.

I personally think Taylor will sign in the New Year.

I personally think Taylor will sign in the New Year.

Reckon he'll be off. Either in Jan we'll sell or he'll see out his contract and get his money.

It would make sense to be honest, genuinely don't see what he's gonna achieve from the current situation. I don't know who's gonna want him (Disco mentioned Wolves?) especially for the reported wage level. I wonder if he's just trying to push this as far as possible to see how desperate the club are to keep him, knowing full well that nobody else will offer him higher wages than we will.

If he ends up leaving to join somebody like Wolves or West Ham then fools him, I hope he enjoys the Championship next season.

It would make sense to be honest, genuinely don't see what he's gonna achieve from the current situation. I don't know who's gonna want him (Disco mentioned Wolves?) especially for the reported wage level. I wonder if he's just trying to push this as far as possible to see how desperate the club are to keep him, knowing full well that nobody else will offer him higher wages than we will.

Supposedly Wolves bid and offered the captaincy to him in the summer I read somewhere and McCarthy is on record as wanting a right sided centre back in Jan.

Supposedly Wolves bid and offered the captaincy to him in the summer I read somewhere and McCarthy is on record as wanting a right sided centre back in Jan.

If true McCarthy is a loon.

If true McCarthy is a loon.

he's desperate, wolves are losing games while playing well because they can't defend and if they can't win games while playing well when can they win? Could see why mccarthy would be desperate enough to try and get taylor (who else better can he realistically get?) but i don't understand why in gods name taylor would want to go there captaincy or no