Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Everton apparently signing Eagles, we should have gone for him, good cover for both wings and wouldn't expect to be in the team every week.

I have been banging this drum for a long time.

I also rate Chris Eagles.

However Hammill is cheaper and better if we want a Championship winger.

Guest VegasToon

Would love that, because I love him. Let's go for Michael Bradley while we're at it.  :thup:

Transfer deals sorted!  Get this to Pardew!

Dempsey and Bradley.

Guest sicko2ndbest

A forward thinking player with electric pace and decent quality. Just as another option

Forward or attacking midfielder

Danny Graham - scored in 7 straight games and is from Gateshead.

No thanks.

what about messi?

Eh? Cause that is the same you clown.

you're right. probably too expensive. what about cristiano ronaldo?

Danny Graham - scored in 7 straight games and is from Gateshead.

No thanks.

what about messi?

Eh? Cause that is the same you clown.

you're right. probably too expensive. what about cristiano ronaldo?

What is your argument? Sign Danny Graham because he has scored in seven consecutive championship games? Better get Chopra back then. Kanu has scored a few as well, maybe he is worth a look.

Buonanotte, nah don't touch.  He's been endless trouble for me, I mean with me he wins the Premier league, Champions League, F.A. Cup and still wants to leave for a 'bigger club', Roma!  Hang on the doctor warned me about this, I think I'm loosing touch with reality again...

Everton apparently signing Eagles, we should have gone for him, good cover for both wings and wouldn't expect to be in the team every week.

I'm praying the rumours aren't true. I think he's bloody rubbish.

Doesn't even start every game for Burnley ffs.

Guest Rob 1988

Newcastle set to make bid for Swansea star -talksport.co.uk

Newcastle are monitoring the form of Swansea defender Ashley Williams after his performances helped the Welsh side to second in the Championship.

The 26-year-old has played every minute of Swansea's 27 league games this season, helping Brendan Rogers' side to 13 clean sheets and the fourth best defensive record in the division.

Since starting his professional career at Stockport, Williams has proved to be one of the most reliable defenders outside of the top flight and since his move to Swansea in 2008 he has racked up 24 appearances for Wales.

During his first full season with at The Liberty Stadium he was the only outfield player in the Championship to play every minute of the 46 league matches. And he has now appeared in every league game Swansea have played in the last three season's.

Fabricio Coloccini has cemented his place at the heart of Alan Pardew's defence and has started to repay his £10m transfer fee, but finding the Argentinean a regular partner has proved difficult with Sol Campbell failing to recover his fitness, Steven Taylor struggling with injury and Mike Williamson's form being inconsistent.

Swansea are believed to have turned down bids of £2m for the player in the past but an improvement on that figure could force the club to do business with the Premier League side.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/4558/6/newcastle-set-make-bid-swansea-star