Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

So we've got a limited budget, £3m of which we want to splash on replacing our fourth choice centre-back? Fuck that - that's the very epitomy of buying for the sake of it. We've got Kadar waiting in the wings, who, imo, is a huge talent. He can be fourth choice when Sol fucks off.

So we've got a limited budget, £3m of which we want to splash on replacing our fourth choice centre-back? f*** that - that's the very epitomy of buying for the sake of it. We've got Kadar waiting in the wings, who, imo, is a huge talent. He can be fourth choice when Sol f***s off.

there you have it....problem solved, money saved!

wouldn't want us to buy a CB in jan. Our centre backs are world class when you compare it to the shit that has been playing the for the last decade or so... :laugh: Wasn't to long ago Ramage was pulling the strings.

So we've got a limited budget, £3m of which we want to splash on replacing our fourth choice centre-back? Fuck that - that's the very epitomy of buying for the sake of it. We've got Kadar waiting in the wings, who, imo, is a huge talent. He can be fourth choice when Sol fucks off.

What sort of defender he is? I've got to confess I've barely seen him but he seems to be talked of quite highly around this here forum.

No idea! :aww:

No it's not buying for buying's sake man. :lol:

Who do you suggest we spend our £3m on?

I suggest we add another £2m to it and make an offer for Kranjcar

CB is arguably our strongest position. We are desperate for depth in other areas of the squad

Ronaldo just went hard.

Nah. I've considered him to be a good defender for a while, though. Easily good enough to be 3rd/4th choice CB, or better.

I haven't a clue about him, but trust your judgement on him.

Isn't Legear a right winger?

Yep that's my point. We need a right winger, he's a right winger. Simples.

We do? ???

I'd say we need a versatile winger to provide competition. That's where my client comes in.

I'd say we've got enough on the right in Joey and Wayne. Especially when you consider what we've got on the left (until Hatem is back).

We do? ???

I'd say we need a versatile winger to provide competition. That's where my client comes in.

I'd say we've got enough on the right in Joey and Wayne. Especially when you consider what we've got on the left (until Hatem is back).

Routledge is shat.

Winger that can play both sides and we're cush.

We do? ???

Routledge is shat.

Disagree with you on Routledge. Good player, would do well given a run of games. Not that I want him to play at the moment, as Joey is a fucking amazing right winger :aww:

If were going for a midfielder then we need defensive mid cover more than anything else.

Jonas is hit/miss/and miss some more but HBA could possibly play that role till the end of the season and gets his confidence back. Playing him in the middle will be tough going on him while Tiote & Nolan are 99% nailed on starters when fit. Barton out right (that looks likely for some time now until it stops working for some reason) Routledge cover, so that really only leave Tiote needing cover especially with our only other, erm, option I suppose, Smith being injured.

I could see why Pardew may look at a proper attacking centre mid, someone who'll run through the middle as we don't have one, but really any midfield buy and it must be Tiote cover first.

Would like to see cover at LB, RB not so much so with a couple of players able to fit in, but imagine losing Enrique for the rest of the season and playing Perch there?  :kinnear::kinnear:

Fast pacey striker is a given btw.

We do? ???

Routledge is shat.

Disagree with you on Routledge. Good player, would do well given a run of games. Not that I want him to play at the moment, as Joey is a fucking amazing right winger :aww:

Meh. Losing faith with him tbh.

Seriously annoyed we aren't even considering Barnsley's Robben  :shifty:. 500k ffs for exactly the kind of player we could do with.

Guest Heneage

We do? ???

Routledge is shat.

Disagree with you on Routledge. Good player, would do well given a run of games. Not that I want him to play at the moment, as Joey is a f***ing amazing right winger :aww:

Meh. Losing faith with him tbh.

Seriously annoyed we aren't even considering Barnsley's Robben  :shifty:. 500k ffs for exactly the kind of player we could do with.

Do you have a sell on clause or something?

What the hell? Of course it is! Spending potentially half of our budget on a fifth centre-back would be a massive fucking waste. Especially when Kadar needs game-time. I'd put the £3m, and most of the rest, towards the striker we desperately need.

Guest Heneage

What the hell? Of course it is! Spending potentially half of our budget on a fifth centre-back would be a massive f***ing waste. Especially when Kadar needs game-time. I'd put the £3m, and most of the rest, towards the striker we desperately need.

We need a 4th choice centre back, he's available. Campbell can be peddled on as he seems quite willing to leave.