Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

:lol:

Soz lads.

You're entitled to your opinion. :lol:

1878 has basically summed it up. Kranjcar is a pretty good player, I like him, but if I had to choose someone to have in my squad, it'd be Pienaar.

Don't really rate Kranjcar too higlhy tbh, we need some  genuine pace in the side.

no we don't. would be nice but give me talent,technique and nouse everytime.

Aye i suppose its more preferable than a need. Just dont see how Kranjcar fits in the team asides from short term. Ben Arfa on the left for me like.

Don't really rate Kranjcar too higlhy tbh, we need some  genuine pace in the side.

Aye i suppose its more preferable than a need. Just dont see how Kranjcar fits in the team asides from short term. Ben Arfa on the left for me like.

Can he not play in a number of positions?  i.e anywhere accross midfield or just off the front man..

Never thought of Pienaar and consistent together. I'd take Kranjcar over him, easily.

He's pretty consistent. Some of his performances this year haven't been at his best but he's still been decent. You rarely see him have a particularly bad game, he's always trying to get on the ball and make things happen.

Never thought of Pienaar and consistent together. I'd take Kranjcar over him, easily.

Pienaar is probably the hardest working flair player I've ever seen. Not just at Everton but in general. Kranjcar has more than his fair share of days when he looks off the pace and disinterested.

The only thing Pienaar's game lacks is goalscoring. Doesn't chip in with enough for a player of his ability.

Don't really rate Kranjcar too higlhy tbh, we need some  genuine pace in the side.

Can he not play in a number of positions?  i.e anywhere accross midfield or just off the front man..

Aye but apart from LM short term, i dont think hes that good in any of those other positions. Apart from maybe AMC, but not with a target man like Carrol in front of him.

Fair enough, as two Everton fans you've seen him more than I have. He just seems to lack something whenever I see him play, consistency and he never seemed to be as involved as Arteta or Donovan when he was there.

He doesn't score enough. In fact IMO he simply doesn't shoot enough. He plays some really nice short balls in the final third and sure, it's nice to watch, but at times you just think, come on, put your foot through it.

Isn't O'Hara more of a CM? May be wide of the mark here but I'm sure he played there for Pompey.

About 50/50 CM and LW.

:thup:

Would be a good signing then.

(would prefer Niko though)

http://www.footiesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/niko-kranjcar.jpg

I'd love Krancjar aswell. I rate him higher than Pienaar in all honesty.

I'd agree. But then I usually rate technique/talent over pace/hard work.